Chapter 1: Night Reaperz

We, the shadows of the night and yet almost ordinary people by day, are a group of...assassins.

The wind was blowing hard that night. It was so silent, almost like a ghost town, all the residents were asleep. Five shadows were jumping from a rooftop to another at an incredible speed. They stopped abruptly at one of the tallest building. They looked at each other before giving a nod, they could understand each other with silence. Each of them took out a grappling hook gun and hooked onto the edge of the rooftop they were on. One by one, each of them dropped from the 30 floor building and stopped at the 23rd floor windows. The wind blew and their hoods came off, leaving their hair playing with the night breeze. 

One of them took out a small double edged diamond-shaped piece and aimed it near the latch, it broke through the window and pushed the latch open. Another reached through the hole, unlocked the other latch, slid open the window and jumped in. The others followed after. Once they were all in the building, they retracted their hooks and made their way to the staircase. Halfway down, one of them stopped the others and pointed upwards. There was a security camera scanning around. A silent bullet was shot straight into the lens, suddenly, voices could be heard. They peered into a half opened door at the 22nd level. "All cleared?" "Of course! No one in the city is even awake! This deal is as good as sold!" There were two men standing on either side of a table. After that statement, the five shadows heard laughter coming from them. They all put their hoods back on and was about to move out when suddenly a door on the other side opened. One of the shadows clicked their tongue in irritation.

A man in a suit with bodyguards approached the two laughing men.  "I assume you have the goods if you can laugh that happily." He said as he loaded his golden pistol and pointed it towards them. "Of course! It's right here!" says the younger one as he hands over a metal suitcase. The man, still pointing the pistol, clicked his fingers as one of the bodyguards walked over and took the suitcase. He went down on one knee and raised the luggage above his head. "Cliche much?" whispers one of the shadows to the others. The man opened the luggage and his brows raised. "That must be the Heroin drug in the luggage. And what luck, we got three criminals." whispers another annoyed shadow. "But remember, code blue, grey and black guys." whispers the third. 

"Very well, you shall get your reward." says the man as he snaps his fingers again. One of the bodyguard walks forward and opens a suitcase he was carrying. "There are 3,000 pounds and 250 packs of Heroin in that room!" exclaimed a forth shadow. "On my count guys." says the final shadow as the money suitcase was passed to the two men.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you..."

"One..."

"...but I must be going and so should you..."

"...two..."

"before trouble arrives."

"...three!"

"Too late Mr.Evil and Rich!" says the shadows as they jump out of their hiding spot. The two men looked shocked and quickly decided to make a run for it. "What are you all doing?! Get them! They're just brats!" says the man as he took out another pistol and started firing them. All five shadows dodged in different directions. "Bullet! Double Nine! Take care of those two while the three of us handles theses ruffians!" shouts one of the shadows. The two nodded and chased after them. "Hey Tri, 50k," the two shadows turned at their names, "up for some fun?" Trixie gave a thumbs up and 50k said "Sure thing!" The three of them got into a line, side by side. "Let's do this!"

Meanwhile, the chase was still ongoing by the stairs. "Hurry up old man, you're slow!" says one of the men, breathing heavily as he overtook the older man infront of him. "Must be hard running right? Why don't you stop??!" says 2bullet as he used his eagle eye to predict where to land and jumped down the stairs and he did land in front of the two surprised men. They turned around but to find double o nine (OO9) pointing her dual guns at them"No where to run, no where to hide." 2bullet took out his gun taser. They turned to face him "Hey! Wait a minute! You guys are just brats! Why should we even listen to you?!" "Up with your hands." says double o nine (OO9) in a dark voice. "Huh?!" they exclaimed. "You're just a..." she points her guns at their backs, stopping their sentence. They turned their heads and saw her giving the evil eye. They raised their hands immediately in fright as the suitcase dropped to the floor. 2bullet shot his gun taser at them and they dropped to the ground unconscious. "It's gonna be such a bother bringing these two fatties all the way down." says double o nine (OO9) as she picked up the suitcase while 2bullet tied the two up. "I wonder how the others are doing."

"Argh!" says the final guard as he got stabbed in the side and dropped to his knees. Trixie pulled out her katana, she bent down and hit the nerve on his neck, he passed out instantly, joining his other comrades in the party of the unconscious. "That's all of them! And I got the suitcase!" exclaims Trixie as she waves the suitcase and her red stained double katana around. "Great! How about giving us a hand? Whoa!" says 50k as she barely dodged a bullet. 50k and the last shadow had been dodging the rapid fire since the very beginning. "Sure thing! As soon as I bandage and tie these guys up!" "Crap!" says the man as he realized his men were down. 

"Mr Hong Lee Qin, one of the richest of the rich. Got his debut in marketing 6 years ago. We would have left you alone," says the final shadow as she slowly approached him and pulled her hood lower. You could practically see a dark aura spilling out of her. She slowly lifted her head and made eye contact with Mr Hong who was starting to shake before looking down again. "That's personal information! How did you get that?!" he says as the hand holding the pistol started to shake "Uh oh, you've made her mad." says 50k as she took out her riffle and carefully aimed at his legs. "Argh!!" he cries in pain. "Nobody gets through it alive with her in that state...but you should be more aware with your own surroundings..!" says Trixie as she stabbed her katana into the middle of his body and pulling out as fast. "Argh!"says Mr Hong as he leaned onto the table for support. The final shadow was still slowly approaching with a dark aura towards the now frightened Mr Hong Lee Qin. 

"...if you hadn't start making money with drugs and getting away with it. Do you know how many people have died because of you? Oh wait, you don't..." she continues as she stops, now directly in front of him. "...cause you're just a money making low life, using the money that was obtained from driving people to insanity, to bring a table of joy to your family." he widened his eyes at the sound of his family. The final shadow looked him straight into the eye. "Don't worry, your family will know of your crime, soon will the police and the news. The entire country!" exclaims the shadow as she pulled out her sword swiftly. "Any last words?"

"W-who a-re you? W-who are a-all of you?!" he stutters. "Us? No one in particular." she says as the other two gathered around him. "Just a bunch of high school kids." says 50k, "With a mission." continued Trixie. "But since these are your very final words, we'll answer them. I am Phantom. And the five of us..." said Phantom as she suddenly stops. "...are the Night Reaperz." the three of them said together. Phantom pierced her sword into his heart area. His face now pale as a sheet, dropped along with his body. And with that, everything came to an end. 

That night, five shadows drew back into the dark as dawn came. The police were shocked about their discovery. Two men whom were long termed criminals were found at the bottom of the stairs, five guards were found wounded and unconscious. And a man in a suit in a serious pit and beside him, were the initials, 'N.R' , and a piece of paper written in red with 'Peace has been brought, evil has been taken out. All of them were arrested and treated at a nearby hospital. A mansion on the very north side of the country, had received a black letter. Far away on another building, were five figures, standing with the dusk of dawn.

"You didn't hit any vital points, did you?" questioned 2bullet. The three shook their heads. "You got the suitcases?" Trixie and Double o nine (OO9) both raised their right hand which were holding the suitcases. "Good, then let us return to base. However Phan, don't you feel like you forgot something? I mean, the job ended a little fast today" said 2bullet. All four of them looked at her. Phantom just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Whatever, it can't matter that much, as long as our job is done." And with that, five figures jumped from building to building and came to a stop at a helicopter. They climbed up and it took off into the east dawn...

Disclaimer: Any name/character/feature has nothing to do with real life, it's just purely coincidence.

Heyy! How was the first chap? Too aggressive? Too many English errors? I feel great coz I was able to do this chap in juz one night with some writers block here and there (3-5 hours to be exact) but I was able to get it done today and that's what's important! :D Got any comments? Leave it down below :))