FIFTHTEEN: Questions & Answers

☀︎︎Kimmy's P.O.V☀︎︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

"Ladies and gentlemen, Team U.S.A hockey!" Mr. Tibbles introduced our group of teenagers, everyone in the audience of the press conference clapped as we waved to our fans from the bleachers on the stage, the man placed a hand on coaches shoulder with a wide grin, "And the man chosen to lead them to gold, Gordon Bombay!" Everyone clapped again after Bombay was presented, smiling to the man next to him and holding a grateful expression as he waved out to the people who went crazy in front of us.

I kept a fake smile plastered on my face, trying to keep up with the facade but with the sun beating down on me. I was growing more miserable as time passed by, standing next to a bunch of sweaty boys wasn't exactly my cup of tea. It also didn't help the fact I was wearing a full body tracksuit that I desperately wanted to rip off of my skin.

Amidst getting stuck on my thoughts, a man in a bear suit ran out from the crowd and onto the stage giving us all a high-fives, "Hello, everybody!" He greeted, eventually making his way off of the stage and back somewhere into the crowd. I didn't stop myself from sighing in relief and both Adam and Charlie -who stood on either side of me- had heard it, lowly chuckling to themselves.

A woman with blond hair and a pretty dress stands up from her seat with a mic in the sea of the crowd, "Team U.S.A, how does it feel to compete in the national level, here in Los Angeles?" She questioned.

"We love it!" The team shouted all together.

"Coach Bombay, the Viking's from Iceland are the heavy favorite. The coaches and team are already in the victory. How are you gonna handle it?" A lady with brown bushy hair, red lipstick, and a cherry colored dress asks.

Gordon ponders to himself for moment, everyone watching intently wondering how he was going to respond, "Hard work. I think our team is ready to go up against the best teams around the world, we're not worried about them. Iceland may be tough, but we're Team U.S.A and we are going all the way!" Coach answers.

"Yeah!" The boys around me cheered and clapped, which brings everyone in the audience to start following.

Gordon stepped away from the microphone that stood tall in the middle of the stage, standing next to Ms. McKay as Mr. Tibbles took his spot, "Okay, that's it for today, thank you very much!" Mr. Tibbles announced.

I grunted, wanting nothing more than to get out of this heat. My friends started to trickle their way off the bleachers we stood on, that was until we heard a sudden shout from the crowd, "Team U.S.A is going down!"

My gaze fell on a group of blonde teenagers dressed in all black, cold expressions on each of their faces. They were taller than my tiny figure and built with more muscle, which honestly unnerved me more than I would've like to admit.