S T I L L FA L L I N G F O R Y O U

( few years after their marriage )

Aiden

*I used to think that I was better alone, why did i ever wanna let you go. Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea. The words you whispered I'll always believe.*

Melody

*You hate me now and I feel the same way. Scream and we shout, make up the same day. Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom and I hope that we keep falling. we're on good side of bad karma, 'cause we keep on coming back for more.*

Aiden

*Brighter than gold, this love shining brighter than gold, this love is like letters in bold, this love is like out of control, this love is never growing old. You make it new, still falling for you...*

Melody

*If you still keep sending such cheesy lyrics, your son will probably puke at you.*

Aiden

*We'll see ;-)

Lately I've been losing enough sleep, thinking about the things that we could be.*

Melody

*Shu! shu! Go away, Aiden!*

Aiden

*I need ya, I need ya right now. So don't let me, don't let me down.. :\*

Melody

(sighs with a smile)

*If you think you're sinking, I'll jump right over into cold cold water for you.*

Aiden

*THAT'S MY GIRL!*

(grinning like an idiot)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 hope you all liked this coz it's late night and i updated just bcuz its been a while.

thanks to all ya lovely people i have 2K votes, 19.7k reads AND LL WAS 3RD ON WHAT'S HOT LIST NOT SONG LONG AGO! So a thank you gift...

see ya all soon!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

LOVE, Kitkatonduty