D E A R F U T U R E H U S B A N D

#Epilogue part-1

------------------------------------------------------

5 years later....at the same park (mid night)

Aiden

*And if I lost everything, in my heart it means nothing 'cause I have you, girl, I have you. To get right down on bended knee nothing else would ever be better, better, that day when...*

( Huh? Why is Aiden texting me when I'm already here? )

Melody

*Where are you Aiden? I'm waiting for you here.*

When Melody lifts her head up, she sees that one by one, each friend and member of their family is gathered in front of her with huge grin on their faces.

( Ah...Mom? Dad? Alice and Louis? Aria and Jacob? Austin? Mary and James? (Aiden's parents) Derek? (Aiden's younger brother)

What's going on? I'm pretty sure that it's not my birthday... )

Before she could even respond, she sees Aiden making his way through them and coming towards her.

He then bends down on his knee, lifts a beautiful diamond ring before her and says,

"Melody, I have never felt to be with someone so much before. I may sound selfish but I want you to be only mine, forever.
I can't imagine myself without you. You complete me. You're like the cheese to my pizza, ice-cream to my cone, laces to my shoes...actually you're lyrics to my song. I might not be the best but I'll try.

Melody Agatha Sanders, will you do the honour of being my wife and make me the happiest man alive."

(Melody is speechless.)

Alice ends the silence as she says, "What are you waiting for, Christmas?! Say YES! " and everyone starts shouting "SAY YES! SAY YES!"

"Ella, I promise I won't leave you or ever let you down. I'll never say Selena Gomez is hot. I'll always listen to One Direction songs with you without judging. I swear I'll let you decorate our house the way you like. I would let you choose our first kid's name. I'll continue to say I love you before I sleep and the moment I wake up.
I'll kiss you whenever you want...actually, scratch that, I'll kiss you even if you don't want. I'll love you even if you had silver-grey hair and no teeth. I love you more than infinity-"

Melody sings, " 'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you."

" I would have married you even if you didn't propose me, Aiden."

That's it. The ring goes where it belongs...to Melody's left hand finger. (duh!)

Austin - " Hey Aiden! If you are done could I please have that cake? I'm hungry, dude!"

*Everyone laughs*

Derek -"Yes! Party time!"

------------------------------------------------------

My future Mrs. Prescott

*Dear future husband, here's a few things you need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life... I hope what all you said were true, even the One Direction part. ;-)*

My soon-to-be- Hubby

*If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you.

I think I might give up everything, just ask me to. :-)*

------------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! YAY!!!

I've been quite eager to update this chapter and I sincerely apologize to all my readers who had to wait for sooooooo long. Thank you so much for your patience. So I dedicate the chapter to all my faithful readers out there. YOU ROCK GUYS!!!

Well, will it fair to finish the story without the wedding bells? ;-)
💑

STAY TUNED. I'LL BE BACK .

do vote/comment/share.

FAN your LOVE!!!

With love,
Kitkat❤