****

Bold + italics - Alice
Italics - Aria
Bold - Melody

_________

Continued....

"Uh-ah-um-no-nothing. I was just checking my Instagram."

"Cut the crap Alice. Melody Sanders who's this 'Mr. No'?"

"What are you ta-talking about?"

"Yeah, right." *Snorts*

"Alice texted this guy on your behalf and she might have written something... so do you wanna tell us something now?"

"YOU WHAT?!?
YOU TEXTED HIM? YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! GIVE MY PHONE BACK TO ME!"

"Nuh-uh,not so fast. Spill first."

"He looks like a creepy stalker to me. How long was this going, Mel?"

"No! He's not like that."

" You like him, don't you? " *Smirks*

"Nooo.. I mean yeah, actually, no.... no....urgh....oh, I don't know. Alice give me the damn phone."

"Someone is in looove....Melody and stranger sitting on a tree K I S S-"

"OKAY.FINE.YES...I LIKE HIM! Now I want my phone back. I need to know the fuss you guys created. He must be thinking that I'm so awful."

(Alice and Aria roll their eyes, wondering how much dramatic Mel can get and shake their heads.)

"Who is this guy, Mel? I need to know his name."

" Uh.. actually I don't know? "

(Alice and Aria together shout)
" YOU WHHAAAT? "

" This is insane. How can you flirt with an unknown person? What if he might be some creepy 80 year old man with nothing to do but to chit chat with young girls? "

*Rolls her eyes*
" You are being over dramatic, Ally...I know he's in our school and some how knows your lover boy, Louis."

*Blushing*
" Huh? Lover boy..... nonsense."

"Yeah right." *Snorts*

" Do not divert the topic, Mel. Tell us everything from the starting. Whatever the hell you know about him. Everything."

" Oh, so Sherlock is back ? "

Aria glares at Alice and gestures Melody to start speaking.

____________________________________

I hope you like it guys!

Only a few chapters to go till we come to know who our awaited Mr. No is....

Dedicated to my reader, devyc1220. Thanks for voting and commenting on my book.

Don't forget to vote/comment/share.

With love, Kitkatonduty.