L I T T L E T H I N G S

There he was. At the same place. He was sitting under the same tree where they used to have their 'secret mission planning'. He was lying against the tree, his right leg overlapping the other, arms folded against his chest and eyes closed.

Melody went near him with a moderate pace. She was slightly annoyed at him but more than that she was curious to know the answers to her questions. She pretended to clear her throat so as to gain his attention, and she did.

"Ella...I - I mean, Melody. You came?"

Narrowing her eyes at him she said, " Aiden Matthew Prescott you left me and then you suddenly anonymously  start texting me for weeks? Saying all the cheesy stuff as if you like me? What happened to 'your' long time crush on Regina, huh?"

" woah , woah , woah...easy there, little one."

She crossed her arms and looked away swiftly.

" Melody, I'm sorry. Please let me tell you everything slowly?"

No answer.

He sighed and continued, " My Dad got a promotion but in another company in Seattle. I had no choice but to go with my parents. I texted you 'cause you didn't want to even see my face, forget about talking and I never liked Regina in the first place. I said that just to tease you."

" Why are you confessing all this now?", she mumbled.

" Melody... I can't lose you. I was stupid, okay? I was so stupid to lose a friend like you and somewhere I got selfish because I wanted you to be only with me and not with Austin. I was jealous...and confused. I couldn't understand these feelings and stuff. I was stubborn to say this out then but now I don't care if you see me as a loser."

" You wouldn't pick up my calls or answer my messages and e-mails. when I came back, I knew it would be hard to apologize but I was ready. I'm really sorry, Melody."

" You are SUCH A STUPID, CRAZY, IDIOTIC, FOOLISH JERK!!! You thought I liked Austin?!? Did you know who I love? NO! IT'S YOU IDIOT! YOU!"

" I know i've been so rude to you. I was so angry that I - I ignored you. I should have called but-" Tears rained down her cheeks now.

Aiden hugged her tightly and offered his comfort by patting her back as she rested her head against his chest. He kept on saying sweet nothings till she got control of herself.

" Aiden?" she mumbled softly.

"Yeah?"

"You won't leave me this time, right?"

"Never."

"So call me, Ella. It feels like home."

--------------------------------------------

[Melody changed Mr. No to Aiden]

Aiden

*I'm in love with you and all your little things. :D *

Melody

*I love you like a love song, baby ;D*

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna ship them #MELDEN!

i know this the height of chessiness so i apologize for the "ew" faces  you might make.

please do vote/comment/share.

i would be glad to read your thoughts.

With love, Kitkatonduty.