****

Bold + italics - Alice
Italics - Aria
Normal - Melody

___________

Alice- " Guys! I have a good news!"

Aria- "Oh...go on."

Alice- "Guess what?
Jacob, FINALLY BROKE UP WITH Riley!"

Aria- " What? How's that even possible?....they've been together for 2 years now."

Melody- "Huh? Am I missing out something?"

Alice- " She kissed, Declan. Last weekend at the party."

Melody - "Ooookay, I get she has admirers whom she flirts with to tease Jacob but she won't hurt him."

Alice- " She loves attention."
*rolls her eyes*

Melody- " Don't say that, Al. She's popular and pretty but she's nice too. Really. Maybe they weren't exactly together anymore. They were childhood buddies but that doesn't mean they have to necessarily like like each other. Maybe they out grew from that and it's not like they need to publically announce their relationship updates. "

Alice- " But Declan isn't exactly the relationship type. You know how notorious he is for his actions. She might get hurt. "

Melody *sighs*- " Everyone deserves a chance, Al. Let's not judge them."

Alice- "Jacob's nice, Mel. I dunno if he's okay."

Melody- " Yeah, he is nice but these are just rumors and we don't know the whole picture."

Aria- "Um...I'll see you later guys. Bye."

They both watch her leaving and then something clicks in Melody's mind.

Melody- "Is she okay?"

*Alice shrugs*
Alice- "She likes Jacob or Declan, I suppose."

Melody- " Huh? Gosh, why didn't I see this before? Alice?"

Alice just gives a small sad smile before walking away...

Jacob? Declan?

____________________________________

*evil smiles*

One more knocked out at least!

Dedicated to my amazing readers princesssweet2828 and cchinu. Thank you for your comments and votes. It means a lot.

Please do vote/comment/share.

With love,
Kitkat