A L L O F M E

Flashback

"Ella"

This voice. This voice had always been music to her ears that she thought she wouldn't hear anymore.

The moment he said her name , it made her heart melt like pure butter and fill it with warmth and affection. It was now beating unknowingly faster than before and she couldn't think like a sane person.

It was only him who could make her feel so many emotions in a moment with only one word.

Sadly, he didn't know anything about it. He didn't know how much she loved him. Heck, even she wasn't sure about her feelings but being away from him for 4 years had made her realize that she was in love with him.

She turned around to face him. Though she didn't show any emotion on her face, her eyes were burning with fury.

" Sorry, you must be mistaken but my name's Melody."

Melody started to walk away but before she could take a step forward, Aiden spoke up again.

" Won't you let me say something in my defence, Melody? I'm your best friend."

" I already have two beside me, if you can see. Excuse me, I have a class to attend."

She didn't even look back for once and walked away.

He had changed with age but still had that charming aura around him. The same mesmerizing hazel eyes, pouty lips and soft messed up brown hair. The only thing that had changed were his height and voice. It was deep and intense. Somehow he was the same dorky yet smart guy she had unknowingly fallen for.

Flashback ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

present

( before Melody's locker, after last class)

Mr.No.

*'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges , all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning , even I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you.*

* Can we talk? Same place after school ? I'll wait.*

----------

Aria-" It was Aiden all this time, isn't it?" *after peeping from behind*

Alice- "Wait a sec, is this Mr.No, Aiden?"

* Aria rolls her eyes at Alice* " I think you should talk to him, Mel."

Melody- "After all this time, he wants to talk now? No way."

Aria*sighs*-"He earlier tried to talk to you at every chance he could get but you pushed him away, Mel. He thought that this was his last resort to try and so he did. You can't blame him. You were angry at him for leaving you 'cause you love him and now you know he loves you too. So, what's the problem here?"

Melody-"You don't understand, Aria. What if he doesn't love me and loves this feeling of loving me?"

(anyone got the song?)

Aria-"Melody there's nothing to be afraid of. Give the guy a chance, please. You can't decide on the what ifs. You need to know his part of the story."

Alice-"Umm...Mel, do you love Aiden or his version of Mr.No?"

Melody- "What?"

Alice- "Answer me."

Melody-"Even if he pretended to be Mr. No, I -I .....fell for him. Again."

Alice- "What about your crush on Austin?"

Melody- "That was a phase, Ally. Even though I like him, its-its....always Aiden on my mind."

Alice*claps her hand hysterically* - "Problem solved. Go and talk to him."

Melody grins back at her two best friends and runs away to meet Aiden.

*Aria and Alice looked at each other, smiling and arms crossed* "WHIPPED."

------------------------------------------------------

I know this story is so cheesy but hope you you all love the chapter because I've put in a lot of effort .

please do vote/share/comment.

with love, Kitkatonduty