Chapter Nineteen (19)

Owens p.o.v

Tyler let me sit on him, playing in the water; I would splash him and he would splash me back. Now parts of my hair was wet, while some strands were dry and my shirt was long time drenched—and sticking to my chest.

I pulled on the bottom of my shirt and it started to peel off me; I feel like an orange.

I shivered as a light gust of wind, hustled by, as Tyler... Seemed unfazed.

He moved forward, causing me to move back—and get more into the water. I hooked my arms over his neck and wrapped my legs over his waist, not willing to let go.

Once he successfully stood, he put me down and walked with me hand in hand to the shore, passed my rainbow towel, and into the  blanket changing rooms; with out Tyler this time.

I threw sand into the campfire and it got bigger, I huddled closer hogging all the heat. While tightening the grip I had on the blanket around me also not willing to let it loosen. I dragged my fingers in the sand, making random pictures of nothing momentarily important; while wondering: Are Joe and Tyler still friends ? I havent seen them talk all day, or yesterday. Actually since they had threw me off the dock. I know that Joe doesnt like me, but then I feel like if their not friends, its my fault. Because its true they did start to fight as soon as I started to hang around Tyler... Even if Joe would send me to the hospital--I would forgive him, as long as him and Tyler are friends. I dont really like to get in the middle of friendships.

It would suck if you lost a good friend.

And thats what I feel Im making Tyler do, Im getting in the way of his friendship, Im the cause of them fighting.

______________________________________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS ~!

Enjoyy