chapter sixteen

Zayns POV

"what the fuck man!" I scream and shove Harry. "have you gone mad!?"

"it'll teach her." he states.

"it'll kill her! how do you think leaving her down there with no food and no water is going to teach her?" I question. I honestly think Harry so lost his mind. I've never seen him like this Lacey has a real effect on him.

"what do you care?" Harry questions.

"I have a fucking heart Harry !" I am so close to snapping.

"are you implying I don't?" Harry raises and eyebrow at me.

"yes. I am actually. Harry she's driving you mad. you aren't thinking clearly. at all. do you understand me? half the time I don't even know who are you are anymore. you've gone through shit and we aren't in the best situation right now but be the person you were a year ago." I say.

"zayn. I can't. that person was weak, I can't , I won't ever be that person again."

"so what's the point here?"

"she needs to learn to keep her fucking thoughts to herself, maybe down there with no to talk to she'll figure it out." harry spits.

"she's gonna hate you Harry, is that what you want?" i say.

"she can't hate me more then she already does." harry sighs.

"Harry, tell her, explain what is going on, let her in. Please. Maybe it's what's best, she is after all your girlfriend and she's barley hanging on. have you not seen the light burn out of her eyes? you ruined her." i shake my head, i dont know what will get through to harry and i should just stop wasting my breath. i grab my jacket and leave.

Lacey's POV

i keep staring at the same wall for i want to say 3 days now, i've tried keeping track of the days but all i've gotten was water so i'm not exactly in the best state of mind. i remember yelling, it sounded like Zayn, i prayed he'd come down here a rescue me but no luck, other then that it doesn't seem like anyone has been in or out house other than Harry.

i shut my eyes wanting to fall into a deep sleep but i can't allow my body as weak as it is do that but i give in.

i wake up to shuffling around and adjust my eyes and look towards the noise. harry ?

"sorry i didn't mean to wake you." he says.

"it's fine .." i whisper.

"i uhh brought you some food but you were sleeping so i kinda just waited here." Harry seems off and his eyes are puffy. has he been crying?

after a like bit of awkward silence he gets up from the chair and unties me setting the food in front of me. "eat"

i slowly start eating as he just watches me, i look up occasionally to find him each time staring at me.

"thanks" i say once i'm done and push the plate away.

harry moves the plate to the floor and inches closer to me and i inch back until i can't move anymore. i can feel his breath on me face as he stares at my lips, a few moments pass before he finally connects them. i push him away softly and he moves back.

"harry-" i start.

"Lacey give in... please..." his voice begging.

his eyes are soft, he looks gentle, peaceful actually.

"Lacey..." he whispers looking at me, pleading.

he's vulnerable.

i slowly nod my head which i may regret later but i've never seen him like this.

Harry takes my face in his hands and softly kisses me, i lay down on my back as he hovers over me. his hands make their way to my hips as he holds me in place. his tongue travels down my neck to my boobs, he then unclips my bra and i remove it leaving it on the floor next to the cot.

harry then removes his shirt as i undo his jeans and push them down his legs. he comes back down to my face staring into my eyes. he's definitely been crying, his eyes are red and puffy.

his lips make contact with mine again and again as his hands roam my body making it to the band of my underwear, his fingers hook onto them as he looks at me once more asking for approval again. i smile slightly and nod.

my underwear is then removed. he leaves kisses down my neck all the way to my stomach stopping right above my sex. i let out a little gasp every time his mouth makes contact with my cold skin. harry pulls his boxers off and pushes my legs apart gripping each thigh firmly in his hands. he brings his kisses back to my neck as he slowly pushes himself into me. a moan escapes my lips as he leaves hickeys onto my shoulder and neck. Harry thrusts in and out as my nails dig into his back and fingers run through his hair. one of his hands stays on my thigh as the other as my hip. he soon moves faster and harder as my leg wraps itself around his lower back. my moans get louder as harry's breathing gets heavier.

With one last thrust Harry and i reach our highs and i throw my head back, pulling onto his hair. he pulls out and rolls over next to me, both of us trying to catch our breath. He then grabs my hand and kisses the back of it and whispers an "i'm sorry" that's barley audible but i make it out. i smile softly and turn to face him. his eyes stay closed, the sound of his breathing fills the room, i inch closer to him as he pulls me into his side, where we just enjoy each other's presence, which is something we haven't done in a while.

*********

holy shit can you believe i updated !

i promise i'm not giving up !! bare with me :)

sc: cassie164
ig: cassiecea