chapter fifteen

"H-Harry.." I whisper , shaking my head slowly looking down.

"answer me this Lacey. do you like pissing me off?" he asks.

"no" I squeak.

"then do as I say." he says.

I slowly look up at him "Harry please.. I'm tired, I just wanna sleep.." my voice begging.

"so the faster we get this over with the faster you can get to sleep."

I open my mouth ready to protest but my body is slammed against the wall, his hands on my wrists at the sides of my body his knees putting pressure on my legs. His voice low and demanding in my ear. "strip."

Harry soon releases me backing away looking me up and down. I know there is really no getting out of this so I do as I'm told, once again submitting. I remove my top putting it on the floor. I then pull my pants down my legs kicking them towards my shirt. I start to unclip my bra but Harry stops me.

"wait" he blurts out.

I look towards him keeping quiet as he approaches me. He places his hand on my stomach and I wince out in pain. He then runs his fingers over the inside of my upper thigh and I flinch back.

"where did you get these?" he asks.

I down look to where Harrys attention is at.

bruises. everywhere. black blue and purple. my thighs. my stomach. covered.

"Lacey." Harry says.

"I-i-i fell" I stutter.

Harry then squeezes my thigh and I whimper. "I don't like liars babe. you know that."

"I-i they well um.." is all I can get out.

"was that me?" Harry asks.

I just shake my head slowly looking at my feet.

Harry then pulls me to the bed sitting me down and making me look at him. "Lacey. tell me. where did they come from?"

"th-the night I left I got lost.. I was just walking then these guys came out of nowhere and I-i-i was just trapped, I didn't know them but they said you owed them money and.. and they threw me to the ground and they-they undressed me and..." I stop there not being able to finish, I'm choking on my tears trying not to let them go.

Harry places his hand on my back rubbing small circles surprisingly calming me down. I hate memories, I hate the past I try not to look back even the good times because they don't exist anymore. I don't usually cry but some things just get me all emotional and i hate it, I hate looking weak. I hate feeling weak. I hate being weak, but I am.

"Lacey, what did they do?" Harry says softly.

"they raped me ... " I said as a tear slipped. "I-i blacked out soon after and i don't know what happened. I woke up in someone's house and..and I" I take a deep breath trying to contain some of my emotions.

"No one fucking touches my girl !" Harry yells. he gets up and starts pacing. "they're dead. once I find out who they are I swear to fuck" Harry punches against the door and starts palming is face. "whoever did this is going to pay Lacey don't worry."

"you did this." I squeak.

"no I didn't." Harry says confused.

"yes Harry you did. i dont know what you are involved in but it's obviously pissing people off ! I was just the crossfire ! none of this
has to happen if you would just stop being the dick that you are ! I not only get hurt by you but by the people around you."

"lace-" Harry starts.

"why can't you realize the damage you are doing ! huh why?! ruining my life doesn't  effect you ?? hitting me punching me raping me. do you feel nothing ?!! where is my old Harry ? I don't understand you. do you get pleasure from my pain? is that it? do you like having a toy. like feeling in control?" I scream him. "you're sick."

"keep running your pretty little mouth" Harry whispers in my ear. his breath hot on my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

I keep my mouth shut my breathing getting a little uneven as he still breathes against my neck.

"good choice." he then takes a fist full of my hair pulling me off the bed out of the bedroom and downstairs.

"why can't you just shut up?" Harry asks unlocking the basement door.

I keep resisting him, and pull against him which does nothing. "Harry .. Harry please..
okay okay I'm sorry.. owwww Harry stop !" I keep pleading.

he then drags me down into the basement. there isn't much down here, Harry cleaned it out there is just a little cot in the corner the other rooms down here are just filled with junk.

Harry throws me onto the cot and quickly tying my hands to the bedposts. then turning around heading back up the stairs.

the basement is freezing and I'm still in just my bra and underwear.

I keep tossing and turning trying to undo the rope "Harry please ! I'm sorry !! don't do this!! come on!"

a spilt second later the door slams and everything goes quiet.

****

sorry for the long wait but I'm doing an online summer course for school plus work and camps it's crazy 😅

I'll try to update more !!

but here ya gooooooooo ! enjoy :)

IG: cassiecea
snapchat: cassie164