Chapter six

"Harry!!!" Lacey cries out my name over and over again as I throw punch after punch at her.

I watch blood run from her face and from my knuckles as they keep making contact. Seeing her cry and scream doesn't phase me. I don't feel anything at this moment.

She finally collapses onto the floor as I get over her one knee on each side of her. I throw a punch at her face, then her stomach, I keep repeating the same motions until her eyes fall shut and her breathing stops completely.

I stand up looking down at the dead innocent girl laying on my living room floor.

A loud bang is suddenly heard as about 7-8 cops walk in the room, one grabbing my arms behind my back and cuffing them.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Lacey Johnson. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be held against you in court. You have a right to an attorney, if you can not afford an attorney one will be provided for you." He speaks bringing me outside my house and pushing me down and into the cop car.

I sit there for about 30 minutes, the paramedics show up as I watch them wheel out a gurney with a body bag.

Lacey's in there.

I quickly shoot up, my eyes snapping open and breaking me from my dream.

My hair is covered in sweat and so are my hands. I take the blankets off me relieving me of some heat.

I walk into the bathroom, I wet my hands then splash some water on my face. I stare at my self in the mirror, water dripping from the ends of my curls.

That dream, it felt so real but it wasn't Harry. You didn't kill her. She's alive. But I could kill her. I have the strength too. But you haven't, and you won't. You love her. You have a funny way of showing it but you are truly and utterly in love with her.

Wait. Where is Lacey?

I walk downstairs but she's not there, I call her name a couple times but get no answer.

Where the hell is she?

I try to remember what happened last night but it's all a blur, I remember zayn and that's it. I got really drunk last night.

There's a broken lamp and some blood on the floor of the living room, what the hell? Was the dream real? No. There's not nearly enough blood here for someone to be dead. But where in Gods name is Lacey? She can't just get up and disappear.

I grab my phone and call Zayn. I was with him last night, maybe he knows something.

Zayns POV

"hello?" I answer.

"hey Zayn it's me" Harry says through the phone.

"hey harry. what up?" I ask already knowing whys he calling.

"hey I uh was wondering if you know where Lacey is? She's not here and I don't remember much of last night. Help me out?" Harry says.

I stare at Lacey, she's still fast asleep on the couch. I dont know what to do. Should I tell Harry she's with me or have him believe she's just out and she'll be back soon.

With a broken wrist? Zayn are you dumb.

I sigh "yeah mate she's at my place."

"Why?" Harry asks.

"Thought it would be safer for her, you were pretty bad last night man." I say.

"How bad?" Harry sighs.

"Lacey's arm is broken." I say.

There's a bit of silence until I hear beeping. Harry hung up.

Lacey's POV

"Harry go..please.." I whisper staring at my hands in my lap.

"Harry she's welcome to stay as long as she wants." Perrie chimes in.

"No, she's coming home." I can feel Harry's breath on my face and I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

"I don't want to go!" I've completely lost it. He doesn't get it. I dont wanna be around him, I'm scared of him. He can't tell me what to do. "Stop telling me what to do."

"You're going to do whatever I tell you, dammit." He Harry then grabs my arm pulling from the couch to my feet.

"Ow, ow, ow" I whimper then he lets go.

"Come on." Harry snaps walking outside.

I walk to the door following him. I turn back and Perrie and zayn give me a small fake smile as I sigh and get in the passengers seat.

The whole ride home was dead silent. I made no attempt to talk and neither did Harry. He never even looked my way. I stare out the window watching houses go by.

Once Harry parks and quickly get out and walk inside. "I'm taking a shower." I make my way to the stairs.

Before I do I'm turned around and Harry's lips are smashed into mine. After I recover from shock I kiss him back. his hands travel up my shirt his big hands holding my stomach. the kiss turns into a mini make out session. once Harry unclips my bra, my hand goes to his chest pushing away from him, shaking my head. "I'm taking a shower."

"Could I join?" Harry looks at me as almost begging but I shut him down.

I need time to just think and I need some space from him.

I strip from my clothes, wrap my cast with a plastic bag and step into the hot water. I stand there staring at the wall letting my hair and body get wet.

I stare down my stomach to my legs and look at my arms. Bruises. That's all I see. Purple, blue and black. I have some scars from time when Harry would break glass or he'd get upset with a knife in his hand. He would never take me to the hospital though. I'd just have to wrap it myself. I've always wondered what a normal relationship felt like. Even before Harry was like this, we still didn't have a 'normal' relationship. He hid it from his parents for a while because we were kinda like brother and sister in a way. We told them a couple months before they passed, they weren't angry or anything, they were quite happy actually. Harry was always involved with bad people, smokers, alcoholics, druggies, no one I really wanted to be around. Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall were the only ones I really knew being Harry's best mates and all. Louis and Zayn smoked quite a bit but they knew how to handle themselves. Liam is Liam, strong, smart, always does the right thing, knows exactly what he wants in life. Then Niall. Little baby Niall who can't even get a tattoo. And Harry. Harry used to party a lot mainly his parents were okay with it, Harry never got into any type of trouble with it either. The most Harry's ever gotten was a parking ticket. He usually flys under the radar, and gets away with a lot of stuff. Then me. Plain old me. I didn't party much or drink or smoke. I just got by did my work and stayed out of people's way. But that didn't change much once I got here. I didn't go out much even though harry would beg me, sometimes I'd give in, but it's really not my cup of tea. I liked to read and write. Call me boring but after everything it's a good way to get my thoughts out and to be heard. It's a good escape from reality. Then you had the boys girlfriends. Perrie, Eleanor and Sophia. Perrie was just like Zayn, parties, drinking, smoking. Great girl though, she's so much fun to talk to and really caring. Then Eleanor, not much of a partier, smokes a bit, drinks a bit, she's so intelligent with such an amazing personality, like Louis. Sophia Liam's girlfriend, is like your normal girl, she has everything planned out and doesn't let anyone mess with her, Sophia and Liam are a lot alike. Everyone is for a matter of fact, then there's me and Harry. Complete opposites. But opposites attract though, right?

~~~~~~~~

sorry for the wait but here's chapter 6!
Summers coming so I'll probably be updating a lot.
Enjoy!
Vote and comment!

Twitter: KickinEspinosa
Instagram: cassandraacea
tiktok: cassiecea