CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34

 (ALL PHOTOS ARE ON THE SIDE)

(Gabriel POV)

Ash has been avoiding me all week and I don’t know why, we are on our Christmas break which started on the 19th, I’ve been lonely without her even though I’ve been hanging with Samantha and the others but still...  Sure, she calls me and sleeps over here every night but it isn’t the same, I want to see her during the day time not the night time when she’s overly sleepy or tired and can’t stay up to talk. I sighed when I got her voicemail again maybe I’m being to clingy, every time I call her she says she’s busy and she’ll call be back but she never does, maybe she doesn’t like me anymore oh god what if she doesn’t, I knew I waited to long, she’s probably hanging out with someone else right now she’s given up on me now. I crawl into my bed sad, it’s already ten at night and Ash still isn’t here yet I sighed closing my eyes trying to go to sleep, I heard my window open as Ash climb in I didn’t open my eyes I just pretended I was sleeping, I heard her shed her clothes before she climbed in next to me pulling me to her, she smelled like perfume my eyes started to water thinking about her with another person, I did wait to long for her I guess I feel asleep with a heavy heart tomorrow was Christmas and my heart was torn in two, so much for being happy on Christmas.

 I woke up the next day to an empty bed as usual this is what she’s been doing for the past week she comes in and leaves before I can see her I look over at the pillow there was an envelope I opened it and pulled the card it was a Christmas card from Ash wishing me a merry Christmas with a small note at the bottom telling me she be over when I texted her telling I was finished with breakfast I smiled at it softly at it maybe she does still like me.

(Ash POV)

 Man I’ve been busy all week trying to get everything ready for the trip and I had picked up Gabriel’s other presents at the mall yesterday after I was attacked my the perfume stand the stuff seemed like it was permanently stuck to my skin, I had left Gabriel early today because it was Christmas and I didn’t know what time her family would be up, I sighed and  got out my bed hearing a whole bunch of commotion up stairs I walked to the family room shaking my head at my brothers who were fighting over a transformer and they say I’m immature, I looked at my dad who was smiling at them while he drunk his coffee.

“Merry Christmas” I said sitting down on the couch watching my idiot brothers fight.

“Dad why didn’t you get two instead of one” I asked he chuckled

“There are two, if Jesse opens the rest of his presents then he’ll realize that there are two” He said sipping his coffee I groaned Rachel was laughing at them along with everyone else.

“Ash go open you’re presents it’s the Green ones” Sarah said I sighed and went over to the tree I snatched the transformer out of their hands.

“Don’t say a word, Jesse open the rest of you're presents and Andrew take this stupid doll and go somewhere” I said they frowned at me

“Its not a doll it’s an action figure” They both mumbled I groaned and picked up my present for Rachel I threw it at her it was small but I couldn’t think of anything else for her and I know she wanted one.

“Ash you didn’t have to get me anything” She said I shook my head at her

“Just opened it” I said I tossed Mitch his gift and Sarah hers.
“Ash thank you I love it” she said grinning at it I had brought her a diamond teddy bear necklace that had juicy couture on it. Mitch and Sarah both opened theirs, I watched both of their faces turn red at it.