;49

I'm updating at 5 in the morning because ya girl can't sleep.

| Malaysia |

To say I partied way too hard last night, is to totally and completely an understatement. I can barely remember anything.

I remember inviting the twins over, then Max jumped off the roof and into the pool like a dumbäss, I even remember when Justin came over and tried to crash the whole thing.... But everything after that is pretty much a blur. I don't even know how I got in my guest room, or who the hell is spooning me right now. God why'd I half too get so drunk?

"Why are you here?" I slurred my words. I was mad Justin was here, but damn did he look fine. And guilty as charge, I'm a horny drunk. I shook my head, "no,no you need to leave!"

"Baby I need to tell you something..." He spoke sternly. "Woah," I giggled, "you sound so serious." He gave me a straight face, "God, Malaysia how much did you drink?"

I shrugged carelessly, "Hmm a lot, I don't really know exactly. I'm trying to get over my ex! You would not believe what he did, he cheated on me." His eyes widened and then it hit me.

"Justin?"

"Come on let's go, you need to go lay down." He grabbed my wrist trying to get me upstairs,"Hey, hey! Hands off douche, you can't touch me anymore."

"I'm just trying to help you." He cooed. "Well I don't need your help," I spat, "go home!"

Groaning, while I grabbed my throbbing head I stood only to see that I was butt äss naked. I ripped the sheet off the bed, looking down covering myself only to look up and see Justin laying there sound asleep also naked.

The first thing I did was of course scream, waking Justin out of his sleep causing him to fall onto the ground.

"Malaysia! Jesus Christ why are you screaming!" He rubbed his eyes. At a lost for words I waved my hand up and down stuttering, "wh- wh- how! How the hell did you get here? Why are we naked?!"

I guess he than realized he was naked but he jumped up, trying to cover himself with his hands. "Why am I here?" He asked. I rolled my eyes possessively, "if I knew I wouldn't be asking you!"

"We're drunk," I giggled, pecking Justin's lips. I gasped, pulling away, "you shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be here!"

"Come on baby, we won't remember it in the morning, let's just have fun." I shrugged, he had a point.

"But you cheated on me.." I mumbled, laying down, looking up at the ceiling. Justin started kissing my neck, "let me make up for it babygirl, I promise I won't ever hurt you again."