;40

A Week Later.

| Justin |

wolfiecindy: I'm horny

justinbieber: stop texting me Fr

wolfiecindy: come on you know you want tooo.....

justinbieber: gimme 30 mins

wolfiecindy: told you it will always be me

justinbieber: stfu you better not to tell Malaysia either

wolfiecindy: I won't now hurry up

| Malaysia |

"Rikki!" Max yelled from downstairs, someone's at the door for you, I looked at her with curious eyes, who could be at the door for her? She just moved here?

I got up first and walked out my room, looking downstairs to see who was standing in the front door, only to see Alex. I knew he saw me as I rushed back into my room and just as Rikki was about to walk out I pushed her back in.

"What the hell Mal?" She spat. "Alex is here!" Her eyes widened, "how the fück did he find me?" I shook my head, "I have no idea! But I'm going to get rid of him, stay here!" She shook her head, "I got this cuz."

"No! He's shows up at my house, let me take care of this." She nodded slowly, "I'll be here."

I walked down stairs, to see Max just standing there awkwardly making small talk with Alex.

"Hey Malaysia." I approached the front door, as he said my name. I gave him a cheeky, fake smile, "excuse me for a second." I closed the door in his face.

"Why'd you do—"

"Dumbäss don't you know who that is!" I cut my Max off, "that's Alex! The person Rikki was trying to get away from!"

He was at a lost for words, "I—uh, I had no idea I didn't know what he looked like. I'm so sorry sis." I nodded, "go upstairs with Rikki and let me take care of this."

"Hey." I opened the door, simling. "Cut the act Malaysia, I know she's here." I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know what you're talking?"

"I'm tracking her phone, I know she's here." He fought back. Okay creepy much? "Well she doesn't want to see you, so if you come in my house you goin get dealt with. Point blank."

"You think I'm suppose to be scared of you?" He chuckled, and I started to laugh with him, "I would be."

"You need to step aside." He motioned with his hand, which only made me walk closer to him, "you need to leave."

"Malaysia, calm down." I heard Max come back down stairs, pulling me back.

"Bro, just leave or we'll call the cops, obviously you're not wanted here." Max    said, shutting the door.

"Sis you need to control that temper." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes, shrugging, "I can't help it."

"Is he gone?" Rikki called out, walking down stairs. I nodded, "yeah."