;14

| Malaysia |

"I just don't understand why you lied to me!" I slammed my bathroom door right in Justin's face, locking it as I slid my back against it. "I don't even know why I care, I don't like you like that." I yelled. Justin knocked on the door, "please unlock the door Mal." I ignored him as he knocked again, "Malaysia please, let me explain." He jerked the door handle still trying to get in.

"You came over to my house that one time knowing you still had a girlfriend." I spat. "You made sex jokes about sleeping with me, knowing you still had a girlfriend." I groaned, "god, your such a pig."

"Malaysia that's just how I am, whenever I started to actually get feelings for you. I ended things with Cindy." I rolled my eyes onto what he was saying, "You're so fücking annoying Justin, I can't even think straight." I rubbed my hands through my hair. "I'm annoying? You're the one who locked the door like a little 5 year old." He yelled. I stood up aggravated beyond belief and opened the door.

"There, happy now?" I sarcastically smiled in his face. He smirked, "of course. I'm always happy to see you." I glared at him, "you need to leave." His face dropped, "Malaysia, enough of this childish bullshït. I like you, just admit that you like me. So we can be together."

"It's not that easy." I looked down, he lifted my chin up and looked me in my eyes, "Yes it is." I shook my head out of his hands. "I don't like you, I can't like you." I said sternly looking at him. "And why the hell not?" He spat.

"I've just been hurt so many times." I simply said. "I wont hurt you," he defended himself. I rolled my eyes, "Really Justin? because your recent actions makes me think otherwise." Justin didn't say anything as I chuckled, "My point exactly, and you know we're not exactly good for each other." Justin walked closer to me, also without saying anything I took his silence as a sign of him agreeing with me. "We just don't go together, we're from two different worlds."

"What do you want to do then."He asked. I squinted at him confused, "what do you mean?" he shrugged, "what do you want me to do?" I didn't say anything because quite frankly I didn't know what to say. "Do you want me to leave you alone—"

"No!" My eyes widened, "I said we wouldn't be good together as a couple I didn't say we couldn't be bestfriends." He grinned, "I wouldn't mind having a sexy äss bestfriend." I giggled and threw my arms around him hugging him tight. Justin inched his hands down to my but trying to grab it, "watch it, Bieber." He chuckled into my ear and then let go.

Justin's phone started to go off and he quickly grabbed it, "whats up?" He answered.

"Shït forreal?

"Alright i'm coming." He hung up.

"Everything alright?" I asked, concerned. He nodded fast, "Yeah, I just gotta go. I'll text you later? Alright?" I looked at him strange, "I guess?" Justin leaned down and kissed my cheek before he rushed out my front door.

************************************

justinbieber: remember kid it's just you and me

justinbieber: bestfriends forever I promise you

________________________

Hey loves, thanks for showing this story so much love! Lmao the more love it gets the more I want to update.

But also go check out my other stories!
Sorry for any errors.
Goal: 15+ votes & 10+ comments.
xoxo, Emmy.