;15

badgalava: how are you?

missmalaysia: im fine?

badgalava: you want me to come over later?

missmalaysia: sure? everything ok?

badgalava: you don't know?

missmalaysia: know what?

"Malaysia?" My mom yelled from down stairs. I jumped to the sound of her voice she must be home early from her business trip. I ran down stairs as fast as I could and straight into her arms.

"Mom! You're home!" I squealed. I'm defiantly a momma's girl. "Only for today, I have to leave late tonight." I sighed quietly to myself, "it's better than nothing." My moms a very high rate lawyer so like I said, she's always out on business. "Hey now, don't get upset. You know I love you and your brother. I just also love myself and my work." I nodded, "Mom I understand, that's something about you that I adore. You do what you love and you love what you do."

She pulled me in for another hug, "plus baby I know your taking care of when Justin Bieber emails me asking if he can come over." I giggled, "I still can't believe you let him come over." She looked at me shocked, "I still can't believe you didn't tell me you were even talking to him!" I shrugged, "you're never here to talk."

"Malaysia, you know i'm always a text or phone call away." I met eyes with her and nodded, "I know.. I'm sorry." I mumbled. She nodded, going into our kitchen cabinet, "you hungry? I was thinking about making some pancakes." My face lit up, "am I hungry? what kind of question is that." My mom chuckled. And I sat at our kitchen counter getting ready to unlock my phone when my mom then started talking to me again.

"How's your brother?" She asked. I shrugged, "I have no idea. He's barely ever here, he comes home to get clothes and then leaves." My mom shook her head, "that dämn girlfriend of his has him wrapped around her little finger so much it's not even funny." I laughed, "preach momma."

"Do me a favor go turn on the tv I want to see if my case made the news or not." I got up from the table and walked into the living room turning on the tv. My mom kept talking to me but I was too focused on the news because before I knew the next thing I heard was.

"Popstar Justin Bieber, arrested in Los Angeles at local hotel Four Seasons, on many accounts of vandalism and supplying alcohol to minors." My heart dropped and just when I thought I heard the worst the news kept on going, "along side with him, model girlfriend Cindy Kimberly and choreographer Nick Demoura." I glared at the tv with tears in my eyes.

Mal, don't. He's not worth it.

"As far as we know, Bieber hasn't made bail yet." Before I knew it I shut the tv off and through the remote. I was so angry, scratch that angry is an understatement.

It make sense now why he was in such a rush to leave last night! He was going to a party! Right after he tried to get me to be his girlfriend. Unfücking believable. Also make's sense why he texted me that you and me forever bullshït last night, and why Ava texted me this morning.

"Malaysia?" My mom walked out into the living room, "what's wrong?" She asked. My moms here for one day, I don't want to waste it crying about Justin. So I shook my head and said, "nothing." She walked closer, "oh no, did they say something bad about my case?" She asked. "Oh god mom no!" I chuckled, "don't worry momma, it wasn't your case." She looked at me strange , "then what did you see?" I shrugged, "just some garbage."

"You know what mom on second thought, will you excuse me? I have a phone call I need to make." She nodded, "sure honey, just come back downstairs when you're ready." She smiled, "I'll be here."

I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs, going into my room. I dialed Justin's number, already knowing it was going straight to voicemail because his dumbäss is sitting in a jail cell right now.

"Guess what I just saw?" I said after the beep. "Oh bestfriend?" I said sarcastically to myself. "Bestfriend my äss. You lied to me! You said you broke up with her!" I yelled into the phone.

"You also told me everything was fine! Fine Justin? A hotel party is fine? Not to mention a hotel party with your girlfriend! OH and giving alcohol to minors? That's low even for you." I spat. "Listen to me, Justin Bieber and you listen well. When you get out and hear this, don't bother hitting me up because I won't answer. I won't ever answer, I want nothing to do with you. Do I make myself clear? NOTHING. And I mean absolutely nothing." I hung up.

________________________

Guys 10k? Holy shit that was fast lmao. Anyway! If this makes goal tonight, I will update again.

Thank you for showing this story so much love.
Sorry for any errors.

Goal: 25+ votes & 15+ comments.

xoxo, Emmy.