;46

| Rikki |

"We have to tell her!" I yelled in Ava's face after hearing the ridiculous news she spilled too Max and I. "You don't think I've tried?!" She responded, sighing. Preston tried to stand up in her defense, "Ri—"

"You can shut the hell up, I don't know why you getting all up in somebodies face thinking you the boss." I stuck my hand right in this boys face, I've know this little shït since his two front teeth were missing, out of all the people here him and his damn brother should know I'm not the one.

"All I'm trying to say is," he mumbled back, "Ava's tried many times to tell her."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't give a fück how many times you tried to tell her, that's bullshit you could of tried to tell her one time, two time, three time, four time, I will ten times Dr.Suess everybodies ass here if that's what it will it take to get my point across. Am I clear? I don't give a fück."

"Fine we'll go tell her tonight." Ava spoke up. I shook my head, "no you can't, not tonight, she's on a date with Justin right now as we speak."

"Of course she is.." Preston mumbled.

Totally ignoring Preston's comment, I rubbed my temples, pacing back and forth, "this is what we're going to do, all of us are going to sit down tomorrow with Malaysia and all of us are going to tell her, because this sneaky shït y'all have going on, ends now."

"But it wasn't li—"

"Again," I stuck my hand up, "you can shut the hell up, because if the situation was reversed and if it was any one of you lying äss bïtches you'd all want to know as soon as possible."

They all stayed silent as Max stood beside me.

"Let's go Max, I think we're done here." I spat, swinging the front door open before walking out.

| Malaysia |

I called an uber to pick me up from Justin's, and don't even ask me how I managed to keep myself together so carefully because I don't know, I really thought I was about to lose it especially when Justin had the audacity to try and tell me that the panties were fücking mine.

Eventually he confessed that he's been cheating on me with Cindy, and that he's been sleeping with her way before we even got together. I was crushed. I cried the whole way home in the car and felt bad for the driver as well, because everytime he would ask "are you okay Ms?" I would rip his head off and spat back, "I'm fine."

But now here I am, on the kitchen floor, drowning in my own sobs. How could I been so dumb? So gullible?

I have no idea where Rikki is or even Max for that matter, but I'm glad there not here, I don't want them to see me like this, I don't want them to see that I let a stupid man like that break my heart.

I than heard the front door unlock as someone stumbled in, I stayed hidden behind the kitchen counter because I didn't want who ever was walking into see me.

"I just can't believe Ava wouldn't tell her." I heard Rikki's voice, along with Max's reply, "I don't get how you could know your bestfriend was getting cheated on and not say anything?"

Wait, what? Ava knew? This whole time?

He then sighed, "Malaysia's going to be crushed."

I stood up a moment after he said that, along with my red splotchy face and makeup running down my cheeks, "believe me, I am."

Rikki dropped her purse, and rushed over to me along with Max by her side. "What's wrong Malaysia? Malaysia tell me, what's wrong?"

I couldn't even breath, the more they kept asking what's wrong, the harder the tears came bursted out.

"Breath, Mal. Breath," Max cooed, rubbing my back. "What's wrong?" Rikki asked again.

"What do you think is wrong?" I spat, "it's not like you guys don't know!" I sobbed, "apparently everybody fücking knew but me!" They both stayed quiet, as I just let it all out.

Rikki grabbed a tissue and began to wipe up my face, as Max still rubbed my back. Slowly, it was calming me back down.

"I'm so sorry none of them told you." Rikki mumbled, I sniffled, "it's my fault, I was too caught up in Justin I didn't make time for my friends."

Rikki shook her head, tucking my hair behind my ear, "no baby girl it's not your fault, none of this is." I stayed quiet, looking down.

"How'd you find out?" Max asked, but Rikki quickly hit him in the back of the head, "idiota." As he flinched in pain and just looked at her with a what kind of expression left on his face, I giggled to myself quietly, as she cursed at him in Italian.

I than shook my head, "no it's fine," I wiped the tears that were left dropping down my face away. "We were.." I made hand gestures, "ya know," I mumbled, "about to... when I then pick up panties that were still in his bed."

Rikki's eyes widened, "oh I fücking can't." She sucked her teeth, "disgusting son of a bïtch." I nodded, collecting myself again once more, "I'm okay," I breathed out, nodding my head, "I'm good though, really, I don't want you guys to worry about me.. Alright? I'll be fine, I always am."

"If there is anything you need, you let me know." Rikki said, and Max joined in, "For real sis, whatever you need we got you, don't be stubborn and not come to us. We're your family and we're here for you."

My eyes narrowed, nodding, "you know..." I paused, "there is something you guys could for me..." Rikki chuckled to herself knowing exactly what I'm talking about, while Max just gave us a a strange look, "I'm lost?"
I grinned at them both, Max turned to Rikki still confused, "Um Ri? Why is she giving us that look." He mumbled quietly to her.

"Because that my friend is the look of revenge."

_______________________________

4 MORE CHAPTERS OF POPPIN AND ITS OVER....

Of course Malaysia is upset so don't comment no dumb shit talking about why she crying she a bad bitch, she crying because she hurt lmao, Don't worry MAL still that bïtch and she will handle herself

Sorry for any errors tho
GOAL; 45+ votes & 40+ comments.

xo, Emmy.