;36

I will continue to update on a daily basis, so y'all can calm down now lmao

| Malaysia |

"I'm sorry we had to leave..." I mumbled, in the passenger seat, next to Justin.

Shortly after Ava had texted me, she texted me again saying the cops showed up and took Max down to the police station and since his bïtch äss is a minor there waiting for someone to come pick him up, and of course! Since my moms away on business, it's miss Malaysia to the rescue. I swear I could murder that damn boy.

As for Justin goes, he keeps saying everything's fine, but I feel so bad, I mean we only left one day early but still all he asked for was three days, and I couldn't even give him that!

"Mal, stop apologizing." He chuckled. I sighed, "I just wish there was something I could do, ya know? to make up for it."

"Oh you know what you could do," he sing-sang, I rolled my eyes, "never gonna happen."

Justin sucked his teeth, "but you kiss me!" I clapped my hands, "congratulations on stating some facts Justin, do you want a cookie?" He glared at me, "your such a bi—"

"Watch it," I cut him off, "I'm already mad because of Max's dumbass, but I can be mad at you too." He shook his head, "your mean."

I squinted at him, "how?" I laughed, "because I won't sleep with you?" I nodded, "Justin I like you, but I'm not like the rest of these hoes in LA, I don't give it up just like that." I snapped my fingers.

Justin grabbed my thigh, "hey look at me, I was just playing with you." He nodded, "trust me babe, I like that fact that your nothing like these LA girls."

I smiled, "well good."

"Are you a virgin though?" He blurted out, and my eyes widened, "oh no the hell, you did not just ask me that!"

He chuckled, "I have a right to know." I just sat there and gave him that look.

"Please tell me who said you have a right to know?" I rolled my eyes, "I would love to know."

"Your lips on my lips gave me the right," he smirked. I sucked my teeth, "I hate you."

"Yes or no?" He asked, curiously. I crossed my arms, "no."

He playfully gasped, "Little Miss Malaysia isn't a virgin?" I hit his arm, "shut up, I know you're not!"

"Oh but I am, no ones touched my no no square." He stated, proudly, I glared at him, "stop lying, I know you're not."

He chuckled, "you're right I'm not." I huffed, "see!" He kept laughing, as he looked over at me, "gimme a kiss."

I busted out laughing, "ha! Boy you thought." He rolled his eyes, "like I said, you're mean."

************************************

"Just know that this is his last warning." The police officer told me, before handing Max over. Justin was in the parking lot, waiting in the car because the last thing he needs is for the media to find out he's at the police station.

"Thank you officer, I got it from here." He nodded and walked off. And I just glared at Max, "sis I know your mad but lis—"

I grabbed him by his ear and dragged him outside, "get yo äss in this damn car." I yelled, throwing him in the back seat.

"Am I taking you to your house?" Justin asked. I nodded, "if you don't mind."

"Malaysia please—"

"Who the hell gave you permission to speak?" I cut Max off, "because I know I didn't, Justin did you?" I asked Justin as he held back his soft chuckle.

"Man, why you being such a bïtch." He groaned, I took a deep breath and turned my position in the chair.

"Oh shit..." Justin mumbled, quietly.

"You got all the nerve in the world to call me a bïtch, when your dumbass can't even stay out of trouble for two days!" I yelled, "two dämn day Maxwell!"

"I'm almost eighteen years old stop treating me like a child." He yelled, I rubbed my temples, "well stop acting like one!"

"Why are you even worried about me? When I lived with Vanessa you or mom didn't give one shit about me." He spat.

"Yeah? Well now your broke äss lives in my house so you live by my rules and I even told you before I left no one in the house."

He stayed quiet, "Max you going keep trying it and one of these days I'm seriously going to kill you."

"Dude I don't think she's kidding," Justin nonchalantly added his two sense.

I shook my head, "so just get your shit together."

For the rest of the ride home, it was pretty quiet. I on the other was just trying to stay calm because I was still so aggravated.

"Thanks for the ride," I said to Justin, Max had already got out and slammed the door behind him, "and thanks for the almost attempt get away." I added on, giggling. He nodded, "I had fun though"

"So did I," I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear." I probably should get going though." He sighed. I nodded, "uh, right."

He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "tweet me later, okay?" I nodded, "okay."

With that I saw Justin drive away, and that's when I realized that I'm falling for him way faster than I ever expected too, and it scared me... to death.

_______________________

Back at it again with another update

How y'all feel with JALAYSIA? they cute or whatever
And Mal don't play with her little brother LMAO

sorry for any errors
Goal; 75+ votes & 50+ comments.
xo, Emmy.