chapter 15 - but we don't have a cat

i have to give jasmine every day antibiotics and 3 spoonfulls of this green medicine she hates it so much i have to basically force it down her throat.

Now Louis is a footballer he gets worse hate than before, football fans are worse than ever. Louis stays in our room most of the day i am forced to do everything for Jasmine he never helps but i suppose its okay he can't help it. Everyone notices Louis' sadness it's not hard to miss he is angry most of the time he has more and more tattoos everyday and he doesn't crack as many jokes as before. 

one night me and Louis were kissing in bed i got to his neck and started biting. 

'Harry no marks please no marks,' he moaned

'you.are.mine,' I said to  him 'never forget,' 

he laughed and kissed me more passionatly. 

these were the moments when i realised all the hate was worth it to laugh and joke around with the one i love. I am pretty sure Louis is happy but then again i could never be sure he's harder to read than a book written in arabic backwards. 

Louis insists that we kiss and get shirtless in the darkness i hope its just because it is sexy not because he doesn't want me seeing anything i dont want to see on his wrists but i shouldn't think like that should i?

'i want to take you out for dinner tommorow ,' I said to him in the darkness 'just you and me at pizza hut,' 

'isn't that a bit public?' he said

i remember this was the exact conversation me and lou were having when we went on our first date when we decided to go to the doll house instead. 

'its fine people know we are gay they know we are in a realtionship it's not like you are pretending with eleanor anymore are you?' i asked

'yeah suppose,' Louis shrugged and he kissed me on my  forehead

i put my hands across his arm but he took them and placed them on  his hips. 

Lou laughed 'i cant believe elouner shippers its so obvious we are gay i mean you have a 66 tattoo on your hand which is basically the gay version of 69 and its so obvious,' 

'people would be so quick to beieve we are straight but are edgy towards if we are gay,' I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Lou was so nervous he kept fidgiting.

'dont worry we will hold hands with pride,' i said ot him

'im scared about what happened ot jasmine,' Lou said

'we were alone with drunk people noone will hurt us in pizza hut,' i said

Louis tried every excuse to get out of this public date. But i forced him to go despite his agonizing nerves. 

we dressed in casual smart clothes and dropped Jasmine at Gemma's 

'please be careful,' gemma said

we nodded i hated how we had to be careful just because it's a gay date its not like we were going into war but i suppose we werre just as nervous to. 

'just keep your head high boobear,' i said to him as we exited the car i took his hand confidently though it was shaking.

'you don't have to let go lou remember we aren't pretending anymore we are allowed to hold hands,' i said to him

'i know,' he mumbled

what happened to my confident louis what happened to my i-dont-care-what-you-think louis? it had been scared outta him. 

Teen dad (a larry stylinson fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें