Chapter 4

I opened my eyes.

This time I was lying on the ground. Surrounded with bright green forest. I was in a simple, white, knee length dress, just like Twinkle's. My feet was bare.

I set up and pulled my feet under me. I took in the forest with my new senses. I saw every minor detail, I smelled everything and I even heard music coming from a car far away.

I sighed in relief. This is definitely Earth. After Twinkle and Sky anwsered every question I asked I felt prepared enough to start my task. Of course inside I was still terrified what would happen when I would meet Edward. The two angels prepared me that I couldn't say anything to him about who I truly was and what I was. They also taught me how to use my wings. I didn't know about my power though. They said most angels have two or sometimes more powers. One to protect the ones I love, the other one has some connection with life and good. I would know about my powers when I need them.

My task was to destroy freaking FOUR dark angels. Yes, apparently they usually travel in groups of 4. Twinkle and Sky dealed with one because the other three brothers were already destroyed by someone else. I still felt the other task harder than this one. Getting Edward to fall in love with me again, when he is seeing someone else. Oh, and I have a month to complete this. So better to get start with it.

I slowly stood up. I felt a little instabil at first and wobbled but mange to stood still. A thought come to me: if I was still my clumsy self when I am an angel.. well God help me.

I took step after step and I got more faster after each one of them. Soon I was running with inhuman speed. Fourtunately my balance was perfect. As I was running I still caught every detail of the forest.

I stopped at a small lake. Looking down I saw my own reflection. This was the first time I saw myself beautiful too. My hair reached my lower back, at the end it was naturally curled, it was dark brown.My eyes were the same deep chocolate brown. My lips were full and red, but I saw the bottom one a little bit fuller just like when I was human. My skin was pale. And my eyelishes were huge. Yeah, I looked okay. I hoped that Edward would see the real me too again. At this thought I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

He would. I decided. I won't give up and let these kind of thoughts depress me. I am doing this for Edward, for myself, for everyone. I would detroy those creatures and won't let them ruin someone else's happy ending. And I would get mine back. There is nothing to loose anyway. Everything depended on me. That I would be able to get my fate back.

I started to ran again with my newly find confidence. I didn't actually knew where I was going I was just following a strange pull. I enjoyed the wind hitting my face as I ran in the forest. It remembered me how they sent me back.

□□□□□□ Flashback □□□□□□

After they answered all of my questions, I was standing in front of them ready to be send back.

"Hey Sky. How much time would it take me to go back?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Honestly I don't know. Time does not exist up here."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with a frown.

"You will see." Was the only thing he said to me.

"I am going to miss you." Twinkle said and gave me a sad smile. "You know it's hard to be the only one being smart." She said to lighten the mood. I grinned at her.

"Yeah, I know the feeling." Sky said with a trubled expression. We all laughed after that and they both hugged me and whispered good luck.

"I really wish you won't fail Bella but if you did, we would be here for you." He said full of seriousness. A knot formed in my throat. It didn't matter how much time I know them, it already felt like we knew each other since childhood.

I felt wind blowing around me, almost as if it was hugging me and pulling me down into the cloud. My hair was in my face and I tried to get it away from my eyes so I could look at them one more time.

Twinkle smiled at me as she spoke. "We would be watching over you Bella."

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

□□□□□ end of flashback □□□□□

As I kept running I caught 6 scent. They didn't belong to animals and I didn't think a human would be so deep in the woods, far from the trail. It must be the Cullens. I started to track them down.

Following their scent, I felt my stomach drop because of the anxiety. I knew they won't recognise me, but deep inside me I still hoped to be otherwise. That Edward would see in my eyes who I am truly.

How should I even approach them? I mean I can hardly dance into their house and say that I would be living with them for a month and ask Edward to fall in love with me. No I needed to do this right. I would introduce myself saying that I was another vampire, since I couldn't tell who or what I was.

The house come in to my view. I felt my breath stuck in my throat. I couldn't belive that I was truly back. I slowly approached the house. Mentally preparing myself for the worst.

I started to take the steps to the front door when it lunged open and 6 vampires were standing in front of me. Edward wasn't with them. My breathing hitched as I took them in with my new eye sight. They were even more beutiful than before.

They stared at me confused and I knew that they don't recognise me. Here I was standing before my family and they didn't know it was me. I held back the sobs that were threatening to escape. I took a deep breath and gathered myself.

I knew this would happen why I am so taken aback with it? Because I let myself hope. Hope that they would realise who I was and help me threw this. But they didn't know. So I would go threw this alone if I have to. I won't give up. I am not Isabella Swan anymore, a weak human. No. I am a powerful white angel, Bella Cullen.

Who is going to get her destiny back. No matter what.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Did you like it?

Thanks for reading it. And sorry for any grammar mistake.

Picture was made by JoanneWoodison, big thank you to her!