Chapter 14| Conversation

Special thanks to StyleIsMyJam  for helping me with this chapter!

Kyle's POV

"Carry me," I whined, throwing my arms out. "Ugh, fine," he groaned. He then threw his arms around me and picked me up. "You're really fucking heavy," Stan complained. "Thanks asshole..." I muttered in annoyance. "Well, I'm just speaking the truth. And I'm not an asshole by the way," he replied in annoyance. "Put me down!" I demanded. "You just wanted me to carry you!" he yelled. "Just do it!" I yelled angrily. "Fine! Jeez..." Stan said as he put me down. "There, happy now?" he asked with attitude. "Yeah, whatever. I'll walk home myself," I stated angrily as I stormed off.

"Hey! Kyle come on! You know I was just playing around!" Stan yelled, catching up to me. "Just leave me alone. I don't know what's gotten into you but I don't want to be around you like this," I said, turning my face away so I couldn't see him. "Kyle! I'm sorry for what happened back at the party. Please don't be mad at me," Stan replied with sadness laced in his voice. "Why are you being such a jerk?!" I asked angrily, stopping in my path. "I said I was sorry! I'm sorry I was being overprotective at the party. I hate making you mad," he replied. "You're normally not like this..." I mumbled looking down.

"I'm sorry also I'm sorry for apologizing so much. I hate seeing you mad, please just forgive me..." Stan said looking down as well. I looked up at him to see his face. He looked regretful so I held my arms out to him and smiled weakly. Stan hugged me. "I'm so sorry," he apologized again, with tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "It's ok," I replied, hugging him back weakly. I felt him bend down and put his arm under my legs. He lifted me off the ground and held me bridal style.

"St-Stan what are you-" "I'm carrying you, that's what I'm doing," he said smiling brightly. "You sure I'm not too heavy?" I asked sarcastically. "You're heavy, but not too heavy," Stan replied as he kissed me lightly on the forehead. "So you're saying I'm fat..." I mumbled in an upset voice. "Of course not! Cartmans fat..." he replied. "He's obese....I think I'm fat," I replied. "You'd better not! You're definitely not fat but what you are is beautiful," he complimented sweetly. I smiled and leaned my head against his chest. I still thought I was fat though....No matter what Stan says it's true. I'm fat. "So uhh. Anything else on your mind?" Stan asked curiously.

"Stan..." I started nervously. "Yes?" he asked. "Stan are you sure I'm not fat?" I asked, feeling self-conscious. "I'm positive and even if you were, I wouldn't love you any less," he said, smiling warmly at me. "Lier," I mumbled. "I heard that," Stan laughed. He lightly pressed his lips against mine and I pulled away quickly and looked back at the ground. "What's wrong?" he asked in concern. "I don't know Stan....I just don't feel like I used too," I explained vaguely.

"If you have ANYTHING on your mind just tell me okay? I'm here for you," he comforted. "You know how before I came out I was really confident and happy?" I asked. "Of course! You were always so bright. How could I forget that?" he replied happily, remembering the old me. "I don't feel that way anymore..." I mumbled sorrowfully. "Why not? Am I doing anything wrong?" Stan asked in  worry. "No, I don't think so," I replied. "Do you know why you're not being as cheery as you used to be?" Stan asked. "Maybe it's my parents," I said.

"When you're birthday comes around we'll tell them together okay? I'll be right by you," he said in comfort. "No, I need to do it on my own," I replied. "Okay, whatever you want Ky," Stan said rubbing his hand over my cheek. "I feel depressed..." I said, not smiling at Stan. "I'm sorry but we're here. I'm have to put you down now," Stan said before putting me down. "Stan don't leave," I said, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry Ky but I have to go," Stan replied sorrowfully. "I love you so much," he said. "Don't leave!" I yelled, gripping him tighter as tears rolled onto my cheeks.

"My parents won't be mad if I'm an hour late...It won't be too bad," Stan said smiling. "Thank you," I said as tears rolled onto my cheeks. I was so overwhelmed and scared. "Should we stay outside or inside?" he asked. I didn't respond and just held onto him. Stan being here was all I needed right now. He then gently kissed me on the forehead again. "C'mon, look at me," he said putting his finger under my chin and made me look up. "Stan I don't know what's wrong with me!" I cried.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with you! You're perfect," he responded, "Do you want another kiss or should I go? Or do you just want to go inside?" he asked, rubbing my back. "Why do you want to leave?!" I asked angrily. I felt like an emotional mess; there was so much built up depression that just wanted to come out. "I was just asking you if you wanted to be alone. I feel like I've hurt you," Stan said sadly. "I told you not to leave!" I yelled in tears.

"Okay I won't," he replied, running his hands through my hair. "Stan I'm sorry for crying like such a pussy," I cried, wiping the tears from my cheeks. "It's okay. Sometimes we just need to let it all out," he comforted, patting my back. "I'm such a fucking wuss!" I cried, bringing my hands to my face. "No you're not!" Stan practically yelled. "I-Is someone bullying you?" he asked, concerned.

"Do my parents count?" I asked, not bringing my face from my hands. "Well, I guess so, they're torturing you," Stan replied. "Stan I'm so scared of them and I feel pathetic for feeling that," I said. "Should I talk to them? Or do you think that would make it worse?" he asked. "Don't do that! They'll-they'll-" I cried so much that I couldn't speak straight. "You sure? I'll make sure they don't find out but if you don't want me to I won't," Stan replied.

"What would you say?" I asked, calming down a bit. "I-I don't know but I'll think of something," Stan said. "Stan no! They're already suspicious of us.....you'll make it worse," I mumbled. "I'm sorry that sounded bad," I apologized. "It's okay. I understand your worries. I love you," he said kindly. "I love you more," I replied, hugging him again. "That isn't possible," Stan joked. I smiled and hugged him tighter. I then heard the front door open and I jumped back.