Chapter 11| Meeting Sean

Special thanks to StyleIsMyJam for helping me with this chapter!

Kyle's POV

Timeskip~8:00pm

I paced around in the living room waiting for Stan to arrive to walk me to the party. "Calm down Kyle. He'll be here," my mother said. "I know," I sighed. I heard a knock at the door and rushed over to answer it. Stan opened the door to see me. He kinda just stood in the doorway not really saying anything. "You okay Stan?" I asked. He nodded in reply. "Ok then. Should we go?" I asked. "Uh, yeah," Stan said, recovering from spacing out. "Bye Kyle...Stan," my mother said, changing her tone. I rolled my eyes so she couldn't see and shut the door.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "No, I'm fine. It's just...never mind," Stan said still looking odd. I wonder what's really going on? I stopped in my path and grabbed his arm. "Stan what's wrong?" I asked with concern. "It's nothing...let's just keep going," Stan said in a distant tone. "Stan something's wrong and I need to know!" I demanded stubbornly, not letting go of his arm. "I said I'm fine!" Stan yelled, seeming upset. I glared at him. "You're not and I'm not moving until you tell me what's happening with you," I said, crossing my arms.

I stared at him and waited for him to give in. "Fine! I guess I just feel guilty but it doesn't matter anymore does it? I apologized to everyone but I feel like they could never forgive me," Stan explained. "What are you saying? You mean when you like...hurt people? Stan they forgive you and it was only Margarine and Tweek," I explained. "W-what about Pip, even though Clyde put the nooses in the lockers. That doesn't mean I wasn't responsible at all!" he yelled, a tear rolled down Stan's cheek.

Wow, he really did feel guilty. I grabbed his hand and looked at him. His eyes filling with tears. "Pip...Pip may be gone but he's in a better place now. Clyde hurt him way more than you," I explained, gripping his hand tighter. I felt my eyes water from the though of Pip. Stan just looked at me, it was like he wasn't there. Like he wasn't in his own body. Finally he moved, he grabbed my shirt collar but nothing else. He let go hesitantly and sighed.

"I-I just don't know how to truly make up for it," he said. "You've done all you can. You're a good person you were just blinded by your own struggle. Margarine forgives you and Tweek forgives you. You've done what you can,"  I explained, grazing my hand on his cheek. Stan started to walk, not really waiting for me. I ran up to him and walked along side him. "I love you Kyle. Thanks for everything," Stan thanked. "You're welcome, I love you too," I replied smiling.

His fingers grazed my hand and he grabbed it. He held my hand as we walked; it felt nice to walk like this, peacefully. We finally made it to Token's house which had music playing from inside. I smiled intensely and ran to the front door, letting go of Stan's hand. "Hey! Wait for me!" Stan yelled as he ran to the door. The music was loud, even on the other side of the door. I opened the door and the same tune filled my ears. "Jesus it's loud," I said, putting my hands over my ears.

"Hey!" Kenny greeted with a beer in his hand. Kenny dragged someone up towards me. "This is the guy I told you about. Sean," Kenny introduced. Shit.....Stan gets pretty jealous too. "Hi I'm Kyle and this is Stan," I introduced: I looked at Stan. He had a look of jealousy. I knew this would happen. "Stan, don't do this right now. He's just a friend." I whispered to him.
"I don't want you to flirt with him okay?" Stan questioned. He looked jealous and seems a bit angry as well. "Stan, he's right there. I think he can hear you," I whispered to him. Sean looked at us in confusion.

"So Kyle, are you an interior designer? Because when I saw you the entire room became beautiful," Sean flirted, stepping closer to me. I blushed at his pick up line but I wasn't falling for him. I just laughed a bit. "Okay. No, back off Sean," Stan said angrily as he gritted his teeth and made a fist. It looked like he was about to hit him. "Dude what's your problem? I'm just flirting with the cutest person in the room," he explained, smiling kindly at me. I didn't respond because I knew Stan was gonna blow. "Stan calm down," I said, grabbing his wrist. "No, not gonna happen," Stan said angrily, his eyes looked almost red.

He heavily exhaled then threw a punch at Sean, hitting him on the nose. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sean yelled covering his nose. "STAN! Calm down!" I yelled, pushing him away from Sean. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Sean asked, wiping the blood away from his nose. Stan backed up. "Fuck. S-sorry Sean. I shouldn't have done that," Stan apologized, covering his face with his hands. "Maybe I should just leave babe," he said in embarrassment.

"Oh shit are you guys dating? Oh dude I didn't know. I'm sorry," Sean apologized placing his hand on Stan's shoulder. "Stan let's not go, it was one punch," I said, grabbing his arm. "Fine. Look Sean I'm sorry. It's not like your bad. Just...sorry. Can we forget this really ever happened?" Stan asked. I guess he felt bad, he sure looked like it.
"Yeah dude don't worry about it. I hit on your man so you punched me; it's understandable," Sean replied, smiling a bit.