Chapter 8| Ike's Pain

Stan's POV

I sat there with Kyle's hand in mine as we chatted with his parents. "I'm glad you two are getting along along. Why were you fighting anyway?" his mother asked. "Well...I was kind of being really mean to Kyle for no good reason and he got really angry at me so we stopped hanging out for a long time," I explained. "Yeah but we made up," Kyle said smiling. "We also made out," I muttered to myself. "What was that Stan?" his father asked. "Nothing," I replied. I let go of Kyle's hand and placed it back on his thigh.

I couldn't help myself, everything about Kyle was just so irresistible. I wanted him like crazy but he didn't want to have sex. I rubbed his thigh and he started to blush again. "You guys are getting along very well," his father said suspiciously. "Well yeah, we're best friends," Kyle explained. "Yeah but-never mind," his father said. Kyle started to look worried so he quickly finished his dinner and stood up. "L-let's go upstairs now," he said nervously. I didn't object and stood up with him. "Thanks for the dinner," I thanked as Kyle dragged me out of the room.

Kyle dragged me up the stairs and pushed me onto his bed. "Don't be so worried du-" "Why did you do that?!" he asked angrily as he locked the door. "Did what?" I asked. "You were touching my leg!" he replied embarrassedly. "I couldn't resist! It's extremely difficult not to touch you!" I argued. "B-but-" "They were on the other side of the table they couldn't see anything," I interrupted. "They saw me blushing!" he yelled back. "They couldn't have caught us though. You're just getting worked up," I said, grabbing his hands and smiling t him gently.

Kyle's POV

"I guess so...I'm gonna go apologize to Ike. I really fucked up there," I said, walking over to my door. "Ok babe," he said as I opened the door and left my room. I walked over to Ike's room and knocked on the door. "Ike? I need to talk to you," I called from outside his door. "Go away!" he cried. I twisted his doorknob to see it was unlocked. I opened it slightly when he yelled. "DON'T COME IN!" he demanded as I heard him scurry around in his room. I opened the door to see him shutting his burrow.

I closed his door behind be and walked up to him. "Ike I'm sorry about what I did," I apologized. He gripped his arm under his sleeve and glared at me with his tear filled eyes. "I'm not fucking dating him," he sneered. "I know you aren't but I couldn't have them see me with Stan and I....I targeted you. I'm really sorry," I said empathetically. He didn't respond but just looked down. I noticed his eye once again. "D-did they hit you?" I asked. "Yeah, thanks to you!" I yelled angrily. His eyes were filled with hate, sadness and hurt.

I looked down at his arm. "Why are you holding your arm like that?" I asked grabbing his arm. "KYLE LET GO!" Ike screamed, yanking his arm away. What could he be hiding? I narrowed my eyes and grabbed his arm. I pulled up his sleeve to see an assortment of cuts on his arm; a few being fresh. "I SAID LET GO!" he cried, pulling away. I stared at him in horror. "I-Ike. Why would you-" "Because it hurts! Because everything fucking hurts!" he cried. I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Ike don't cut yourself. What hurts? Tell me, I want to help you," I said, tears running onto my cheeks. "The kids at school....they say I'm gay. Their words hurt," Ike whimpered. "Those sons of bitches! Don't word Ike I'll kill them," I said, patting his back. "I don't want to feel this way!" he sobbed, digging his face into my chest. "Don't worry it'll go away," I said, rubbing his back. "Is it going away for you?" he asked, in between sobs. "Huh? Ike I'm not depressed," I replied. "Not the depression.....the gay thing," Ike mumbled.

"Ike you shouldn't hate yourself for being gay. God made you this way for a reason," I comforted. "But I don't want to like guys!" Ike cried. "Trust me Ike. You'll like it once you get used to it," I said, still rubbing Ike's back. "I don't want to be gay! How do I stop?!" he asked. "You can't, you just have to embrace it," I explained, pulling away and sitting him on his bed. I opened his  bureau and pulled out the razors he had. "Do you have anymore?" I asked. He shook his head and wiped his tears off of his cheeks.

"I'm sorry again. I'll help you with whatever you need," I said putting the razors in my pocket. "Thanks Kyle, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have video taped you," he said. "It's ok," I said, patting his head. "I think I feel a bit better now," Ike said, pushing the hair out of his eyes. "Do you need anything else?" I asked. "No, thanks Kyle. I love you," he said, smiling. "I love you too," I said, walking out of his room.