🆃🅷🅴 🅲🅾🆆🅾🆁🅺🅴🆁🆂

Day Three.

The day was pretty warm, yet Y/N was huddled under a heaping mound of blankets on the couch. She was watching TV, thinking about everything they needed for the baby.

They didn't have much time; in fact, they only had six days left until the baby was there. It didn't make much sense how a baby could be conceived in such a short amount of time and still be healthy, but Y/N pushed it aside as part of the supernatural.

She was thinking of everything, from baby names to where the baby was going to sleep. The expenses for the baby were going to be a lot—a lot that she wouldn't have to pay. It was all happening a little too fast for her, but for some reason she didn't hate the idea of having a little baby to take care of. There was one thing she did hate: the idea that she would have to push this thing out in a few days, but she tried not to focus on that too much.

Y/N watched TV until she became bored and a little hungry. She stood up and went over to the cabinet over the fridge. It was difficult to reach, but she was able to open it. There was a bag of chips that looked delicious to her, and they were, yet again, just out of reach.

Y/N let out an annoyed groan and reached out to grab the party-sized bag. A tingly sensation ran down her arm, almost like goosebumps, and a stringy black appendage formed at her finger tips. His eyes widened in shock and confusion, and the appendage grabbed the chips, bringing them into her hand before shrinking back into her skin.

Y/N stood there for a few moments in silence as she comprehended what just happened. The bag opened with a crinkly noise, and she took out a few chips, popping them into her mouth with a smile.

Toby was outside, patrolling the forest for any trespassers. Slenderman never liked tresspassers, so it was interesting to think he allowed Y/N to live. Toby was in no way against it, though; he was rather happy about it.

The one thing he was concerned about was his "coworkers". He hasn't seen them in days—maybe even weeks. Toby didn't like his coworkers at all, and the last thing he needed was for them to figure out that he had a girlfriend, borderline wife at this point, and that he was basically a father figure for Slenderman's baby. He didn't want to deal with their jealousy.

Toby was whistiling to himself as he sliced through the foliage in his path. Though the weather was a little humid, this forest always seemed to keep a cool and misty feeling. Toby expected to find maybe a lost hiker or two that he could off and be done with for today, but his luck was wearing thin. The forest was always shifting around nowadays, so he never knew where he was going.

That's why there were so many lost hikers.

Toby didn't mind that he was wandering aimlessly, it was nice to clear the thoughts that haunted him. No matter how far he walked he still seemed stuck on the idea of himself being a horrible father.

He knows he wasn't half as bad as his father. He never drank alcohol because the smell and taste brought back memories he can't seem to forget. He doesn't just kill people for fun either, even though it can be an enjoyable outlet for his anger, he's been killing people for the last ten years. Since then, he just wants to sit in his cabin away from murder because it's been a bit... Boring. Toby has had the same missions for the last decade.

Toby's whistle abruptly stopped as he spotted something—or maybe someone...