May 14th, 2024, 4:30PM

Dear Diane,

The tour of the hotel was very informative. I found out about all the hot-spots around the hotel. They took us to the morgue (had no clue this hotel had a whole morgue in the basement). They told us about all the cool history, how it was a resort, then a girl's school, then some crazy dude's hospital (he was faking curing cancer and just killing his patients instead), and then a hotel again!

Steph loved her coffee, and she asked me out to dinner in a really formal way. Apparently there's this Italian place down the street that she wants to take me to, and it was really cute. Of course I said yes, and we are getting ready now, but I wanted to make an entry before we go.

She said that I should journal throughout our investigation as things happen, so the next entry may be a little weird. I love how she's encouraging me to do this journal even though I was really apprehensive about it at first. I don't know what I was so worried about, telling her about this was the best thing I could've done.

Steph is so kind, I hope that we work out. I really want to date her, but I don't know if I'm ready for that, or if she even knows about my feelings yet.

I guess I'll find out at dinner.

Sincerely, Diane