Help Is Coming

Scroll to bottom for content warnings or continue with your own discretion.

"If I was lost in the woods, would you come to find me?" Pac asked while holding Fit by his arm.

"Of course I would! Why would I ever say no?"

"Oh, you know...maybe it might be too much work or something..." Pac sighed softly. He was an expert at fishing for attention, he would rather die than just ask for it.

"No, don't be silly. You're worth everything. I would never stop looking for you."

Pac nuzzled into Fit's side. "You mean it, big daddy?"

"Uh! What?!" Fit choked on the air he was supposed to breathe.

💖💖💖

"I'm starting to get really worried..." Tina rubbed her own shoulders anxiously.

"It's probably good, yes? Because if we haven't found yet, he must be still moving." Bagi put a hand on Tina's shoulder. "Don't get so worried, sweetie. Cellbit is not fragile."

"Still... I feel so bad. He might still be lost or he could've gotten hurt."

"I think all will be okay." Bagi kissed Tina on the cheek, enjoying the tiny squeak that escaped her. "I know enough about him to know he can survive."

"Well, I trust you." Tina rubbed her kissed cheek fondly. "I'm going to miss you, my queen."

"Don't be silly. One way if not the other, you're coming to Quesadilla university with me, yes?"

"I will find a way..." Tina promised. "Do you think we will be allowed to finish our essays and submit them from home? I know it's selfish to keep thinking about it when Cellbit is missing but...I really think I could win."

"Maybe, yes. I think they will."

❣️❣️❣️

They had just made it back to the main area when Skeppy tapped Bad's shoulder quickly.

"Mn?"

"Bad–" Skeppy heaved. "I need to sit down, and–"

"Oh crap, okay." Bad led Skeppy to a bench and sat with him. He sighed in relief. He didn't know what would have happened if Skeppy got sick in the middle of the woods. "I'll get you some water, okay?"

Skeppy shook his head. "Mn, no..." He grabbed Bad's wrist. "Everything is fuzzy– Stay. I need to focus on you."

Bad looked back for help. To his relief the best possible counselor had noticed them. Philza was older, and always seemed to know exactly what to say and do.

"What's going on?"

"Skeppy doesn't feel well...He needs some water...and I'll help him to the nurse when he can stand."

Philza looked back to the other staff members. This was not the kind of inconvenience they needed right now. "Okay, give me a second." He took off towards the cafeteria.

"S'geppy are you okay?" Bad rubbed his cheek. "you don't look so good, darling."

Skeppy closed his eyes so he didn't have to see the people staring at them. "I'm okay I just need a minute...and I need to go somewhere without the staring."