Help Me

"Stop." Bad pushed Foolish back. It angered him that while his face was red, Foolish looked completely unbothered.

"Didn't like it?" Foolish grinned when he saw how bothered Bad was. "Looks like you enjoyed it."

"Foolish, you can't just kiss people for fun!"

"What? Didn't it feel good though?" Foolish leaned back in. "You leaned in, you didn't stop me."

"N-no– and your lips taste like blood."

"If you didn't like it, why are you so embarrassed?" Foolish tilted Bad's chin up. "Come on. Skeppy probably has experience and you've never even held hands with someone."

Bad squirmed. "Foolish..."

"I can help you get better at kissing. You'll impress him."

Bad looked out through the trees. No one inside the cabin could see them here. He almost considered kissing Foolish again."But, Skeppy..."

"You're not even dating him. You can't cheat on someone you're not even dating."

Bad shook his head. "No more."

"Alright, if that's what you want." Foolish stood up. "Just so you know, I think you did okay. You just have to loosen up."

"I was good?" Bad nearly passed out from the praise. He stood up and followed Foolish.

"For a virgin, yeah."

💓💓💓

Bad walked back into his cabin, heart vibrating through his chest. To his disappointment, everyone was still awake. Even Roier, who liked his beauty sleep.

"You okay? You look like you saw a ghost!" Roier wheezed. Bad's face was priceless to him. Like a deer in headlights. "What happened to you?"

Bad immediately looked at Skeppy, Skeppy was giving him a weird look too. He could tell something was wrong. "Gah, I'm fine. A raccoon came out of the trees it scared the heck out of me." Bad put a hand over his chest, making sure his heart didn't burst out.

"Aww, a raccoon~" Skeppy cooed. "They aren't that scary, Bad."

"I'm just really jumpy." Bad sat at a desk.

"Did you see my Cellbit?"

"No?" Bad noticed Cellbit wasn't in the cabin. "Where is he?"

"He said he want a walk to help him sleep." Roier checked the time on his phone. "Maybe now I should go look for him, make sure he is okay."

"Careful, man. There's a raccoon out there." Étoiles teased. "Want me to go with you, my bro?"

"No, no. I'm Mexican. I can handle myself." Roier laughed and pulled on a jacket. "I'm more afraid of my boyfriend than a little raccoon."

"Afraid of him?" Skeppy thought it was ridiculous to be afraid of your partner. It didn't sound healthy.

"Afraid of how much he controls my heart." Roier moaned dramatically at the words. "Mi amor, he's so sexy and amazing." With that, he left the cabin.

Étoiles looked at Skeppy. "Man, they must be fucking, no?"

"Apparently they don't." Skeppy started to rearrange the pillows on his bed. "Bad, are you okay? For real?"