Writing Day 1

It was the night before the essays started, so Bad went to bed early. He'd have to wake up earlier for the event. He was sleeping peacefully until his favorite hand touched him.

"Hm, what?"

Skeppy had crawled up into his bunk. "Bad, can I sleep here with you?" Ironically as their relationship progressed, the more unlikely it was for them to be in the same bed. There were too many implications now. Too many intimate thoughts and ideas that they weren't ready for yet.

"Mn, what's wrong?" Bad invited Skeppy into the blanket.

"Having a hard time sleeping. I don't feel good."

"No?" Bad let Skeppy nuzzle in. "Why don't you feel well?"

"Mn, don't know. Been overthinking, now my chest feels tight."

Bad knew that feeling perfectly. "aw, it's okay. I need to go back to sleep. But you can stay here if you want."

"Thank you." Skeppy shifted around, testing different cuddling positions.

"What are you doing?" Bad asked, half asleep.

"I can't get close enough to you."

Bad cracked his eyes open. "Huh? I think that's a common issue. Unfortunately you can't get inside my mouth, so pick a position and stay still."

Skeppy pressed his forehead against Bad's chest. "No fair, let me crawl into your mouth and live there forever."

"Go to sleep, silly." Bad wrapped his arms around Skeppy.

Skeppy sighed contently and focused on Bad's breathing. He liked how the smell of his cologne mixed with the powdery laundry scent of Bad's clothing. He hoped they would always be like this, compatible. "Bad?"

"Nmmmm!" Bad growled. He was annoyed to be kept awake. But had Skeppy got up and left the bed, he would of went to find him. Dragging him back where he was safe. "What?"

"Would you still love me if I died?"

Bad blinked slowly, trying to figure out if he was awake. "Is this like that worm thing I hear about? Seems a little intense."

Skeppy wished he could take it back, but he's already started it. "Does it bother you that I'm sick?"

"Mn no, why?"

"I don't know. I was a little afraid no one would like me for long because I'm sick."

"No, S'geppy. It doesn't bother me. Everyone has health complications sooner or later."

"Good." Skeppy felt better now. "Sorry, anxiety."

"I get it, I love you. Go to sleep."

"Love you too...if I could just crawl into your mouth–"

"You can't live inside of me, Skeppy!"

"Please? I can crawl into your stomach like a little tapeworm.

"Oh my gosh!"

🌯🌯🌯

Bad ate breakfast with Foolish that morning. He had invited Skeppy, but Skeppy decided to eat with Étoiles, Valerie, Tina and Bagi.

"Feeling ready?" Bad asked.

Foolish was playing with the foil from his breakfast burrito. He had a glazed look in his eyes, he definitely wasn't focused on anything worldly.

"Foolish?" Bad pinched him.

"Ow, asshole!"

"Are you listening to me?"