The Confession

"I can't believe we lied..." Skeppy chewed on his fingernails. He was sitting in detention hall next to Bad. "They are definitely going to call our asses out."

"Well it's our word against theirs...and since I'm a good student with a good record..." Bad suddenly realized he was about to finesse the system. All for some guy he didn't really know. It must be the crush making him so delusional. "Johnathan was attacking Cellbit...and he slipped."

Skeppy sighed and looked up to the ceiling. "I need to smoke so bad. Believe it or not, I don't get in these kinds of situations often."

"Me too...not the smoking– I don't get into trouble."

Skeppy tapped the desk. "It's not fair that we have to wait here until they've talked to the other guys."

Roier came back from the bathroom. "Are you two still sitting here?"

"Yeah?"

Roier scoffed. "Philza isn't here supervising, so why stay?"

"He'll be back." Bad figured.

"Nah, he'll forget." Roier was less angry now. He was satisfied with Foolish' bruises. Even if his knuckles ached.

"Are you...being sent home?" Bad wondered.

"Nope." Roier sat back down. "Everything will be handled."

"Okay?" Skeppy shared a interested look with Bad. "Sorry about what happened to your boyfriend. We tried to get them to fuck off, but they wouldn't leave him alone."

"S'fine." Roier cracked his knuckles. "Thank you for trying to help him. And you not need to lie with me. I know Cellbo did it on purpose."

"How would you know?" Skeppy worried that maybe their lies weren't solid.

"I know. No one can grab Cellbit like that and not get striked. When Cellbit is feeling threaten, he will do any of the things to save himself. He cannot help it."

"I see." Bad picked at his hands nervously. "I know this isn't really appropriate but...what's wrong with him?"

"Wrong?" Roier's eyes widened.

"Sorry– not wrong. That was bad wording, I'm not the best with social stuff–"

Skeppy saved Bad from the embarrassment. "We just noticed he's clearly struggling with something. We'd like to know if there are ways we can help."

Bad smiled at Skeppy.
He's learning to talk for me. Am I supposed to find it so endearing? Probably not...

Roier shook his head. "No business of yours. Okay? My gatinho is so very smart. He belong here, and people like harassing him. That's what you need to know...leave his protection to me."

"And...if you're not around again?"

"You be nice and keep conversation not so scary. Talk about like...stars or flowers. Nothing scary or sad."

⭐⭐⭐

Nobody was surprised that night when Cellbit strolled into the cabin like he was assigned it.

"Hello, bro. Bad and Skeppy are in the bathroom right now. So if you needed a shower, you will have to wait." Étoiles mentioned to him casually. He just assumed Cellbit might like to shower, he looked sweaty and a little dirty around the hands and knees.

Cellbit looked around. "Where is Roier?"

"He went out, said he'd be right back."