CHAPTER 6

Dharal Pov

None of us had dinner at night after the emotional drama. She didn't come to my room, nor was she interested in opening the door when I knocked. It was my mistake. I agree, but she is such a hard-headed girl!!! Not even ready to accept my apology. 😤😑 But what can I do? As an older sister, I had to butter her. Shouldn't I??? (Cons of being older😭😤). I go to her room and find the door opened. Huh?? Thank God. I don't need to waste my energy knocking!! But where does this girl go?? In this early morning!! Not even in the washroom; I searched for her in the entire home, on the balcony, and outside, but nowhere did I find her. I am tired and decided to call her!! (Her mobile is not present in her room; it might be with her.) 

                        The number you dialled is currently switched off!!

Where the heck is this girl??? Whom should I call now?? God!!! I don't even have her friends numbers. Wait, I think I should call her college. Exams are near; what if she went to the library?? Yes, it might be.

X: Hello, This is AOD. How can I help you?

Dharal: Yeah. Hello. This is... (asks if her sister has been there.)

X: Can you please stay on hold for a few minutes? 

Dharal: Yes, please. Please make it fast.

X: Thank you for staying on line, Mam. This is to inform you that final-year students are busy with their projects and internships. This morning, we had a defence meet-up at the university as part of missile awareness. Thousands of students attended the event. I am sure she would be attending the same.

Dharal: Yes, I remember it now. She already told me about this.

(Haaan!!! how did I forget about this?)

X: Hello mam? can you please confirm if you are still online?

Dharal: Yes sorry !! Thanks for your time (hangs up).

Meanwhile, Someone's Pov

Someone: Aghhhh🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 Coffeee!!!! Coffee!!! Coffee!!!!

I am continuously asking for coffee, but I am not getting any answer!!! Aaaaa... I fall from the bed. I get up slowly and realise it is not my room. 

ViVi: Omgggggg, where the heck am I?? Who brought me here?? Moreover, whose house is this?? What happened last night??? Aghhh (holding my head). My head is spinning in 360 degrees!! Did someone kidnap me?? Where is Di?? 

I slowly get up from the bed, walking slowly as if I got caught and reached the door. I searched through the house but find no one. But the house looks familiar. What might have happened last night? I can't remember anything!!! Thank God!! nothing has happened. But, Waitttttt

ViVi: Aghhhhhhhhhh!!! My clothes!!!!!! Someone changed my clothes. Whose clothes are these?? Where are my clothes?? 

I searched for my clothes but didn't find them. It looks like I have to leave with these!!! But they look like boy clothes!!😭😭😭😭😭😭. Did I lose my...??? Noooooo!! It's not hurting; it looks like I am still pure! 😪😪😪. Thank God!! I should escape from here asap! With this, I ran away.

A few minutes later, someone enters the house and finds it unlocked

A few minutes later, someone enters the house and finds it unlocked. He/she is searching for her in every corner of the house and finds it empty. He found a note attached to the wall that read,

                                                                " FCKG BASTARD."

Y: (snores) DISLOYAL KID!!!😤😑

         Continues....