CHAPTER 3

ViVi Pov

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 ( YAWNING)

Aaa!!! who invented this classroom system?? God!! Boring classrooms and boring students. Most importantly, a BORING PROFESSOR!!!!  My bad, that too a WOMAN😭😭😭😭😭!!! Why the heck do these universities only recruit professors who look like an old grandmother? Ughhhh !!! No, even my grandparents look better😭😭. !!! Why can't they appoint some hot male staff!!!

Author: You mean like THE DARSHAN RAVAL??

ViVi: Aghhhh Yesss!!! Why like DR? Why can't be him??? Darshan should try to be a professor. His eye-feasting looks definitely make him a damn smart professor!!! 

 His eye-feasting looks definitely make him a damn smart professor!!! 

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Author: Now stop your day dreaming and listen to the CLASS!! 😏

ViVi: Get the fck out of my Pov!!!

I don't hate studies!! Of course, I always love to balance my education with my hobbies. Since I want to go to the defence side, this is the only option I am left with. I hate this kind of learning, which is not much less than spoon-feeding. Everything must be practically taught, which the present education system lacks. I am that kind of person who never believes that I have a good amount of knowledge. I live a carefree life all the time.  I never thought being free and funny meant being lame. We have only one life. So, enjoy it to the fullest!!! 

When I was in my own thoughts, suddenly someone is poking me from behind. I look at my one and only nasty best friend, watching at me with tenseness by showing the board. 

                                        I AM FINISHED!!🥱😑😒

Professor: Ms. Shivan!!! How many times do I have to warn you not to daydream in class? Come and solve this problem!!!

ViVi: (Ughhh, She could've directly asked me to solve it if she didn't know it🥱 ) I am extremely sorry, MaM. I was just thinking about how to solve the problem (gives an innocent look)

Professor: DON'T ACT SMART!! Just come here!! NOW!!!!

Oh, stop, grandma!! (You may get a heart attack if you keep shouting like this.

It's not a big thing for me. I am very good at studies. I already knew that and solved it!

Professor: This is the problem with you; you are genius and extremely smart and I never want to believe the fact that you always top the class. 

That's your problem,

Professor: It doesn't matter how good you are at studying, but discipline always comes first!! You should respect your fellow classmates, you should respect the subject and most importantly, you should respect your PROFESSOR!! Didn't your parents teach you this small thing?

Ok, I got it. That's your ISSUE!! 

ViVi: Look MaM! I never disrespected anyone. Neither my classmates, nor my professors nor YOU!! I am not shouting in the class. I am not disturbing others from listening. I am not maintaining any groups. But, still, if it concerns you, then that's not my problem. And I think none of here knows the actual meaning of discipline as much as me  !!! ( Drop of tears falls from the eyes.) I was grown up with IT and still Am !! So, I hope you don't treat me as trash anymore!! 

With this, I left the room .

How dare she call me an indecent (angry).  If one thing my family loves about us is our upbringing,!!! Fgsk My parents are on defence. They know how to look after their kids. I  just hate it if someone blames my upbringing. Not even a professor!!! ( wipes my tears). Today is not at all good. Morning with di and now  with this Grandma!!! Ughhhhh!!! I really hate my life now!!!

I am jerked with a pop-up sound. Oh!! A notification. From DIDU???  What did she send at this hour? It looks like a ticket🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢 Waitttttt!!! A TICKET !!! Like in real !!! ????? 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Omggggg !!! DARSHAN RAVAL CONCERT TICKET!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Shit, Why am i crying ??😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣 

Author: You call it happy tears, Dumbo!

ViVi: Yes, Yes !!! Luv u Author!! 

NOOOO!!! I LOVE YOU, DIDUUUUUU

Author: 😏😤 Wait and watch!!  What am i going to do with you in the next episode!

ViVi: I don't CARE!!! THIS IS ENOUGH FOR THIS LIFE!!

Continues.....😉😘 STAY TUNED

Hello everyone🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ . I am new to Wattpad but not to story writing. This story line is completely different from my remaining stories. You will definitely enjoy reading it. So, please follow my account and share it. I am going to post daily as the story is a bit lengthy. Don't miss it if you are searching for thriller-mixed romantic stories.

Thank you💖💖