CHAPTER 2

ViVi's Pov 

 AHHHH!!! I screamed in pain, getting up from the floor. I watched my surroundings, finding NO ONE?? How come I just fell down!!! Away from the bed, I found a pillow!? Ok, I got it! I do actually know who the heck it is. 😤

Y: Come out of your delulu world, drama queen!!! Enough with your dreams about HIM, just early in the morning!!! ughhh God..!!

ViVi: Diduuuu!!! Plzzz, u know right!!! I love him so much more than anyone!!

Dharal: Yep, and millions of his fans love him!! So what?? Are you  a special kid?

ViVi: Ohhh, plzz !! I am not a kid anymore!!! I am already 21😌

Dharal: Is it?? And what did you just say? You love him more than anyone.!? Then go and prepare your own breakfast. I am getting late already🤷‍♀️!!!

ViVi: No, no, you are my sweetest, cutest Didu. You are my first love , my first pyarrr, my soulmate, my everything!!! Please, anything is fine, but don't leave cooking work on me!!! 😨🤯😩😬

Dharal: So I left utensils !! Enjoy cleaning the mess😉😏

ViVi: I HATE YOU, DEVILLLLLL😈😡!!!

Dharal: I love you too.  

ViVi: 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Dharal: God!!! I really hate this expression of yours 😬🫢!!! Breakfast is already prepared and served on the table. Have it and leave. DON'T SKIP😒🤨. 

(Heheheh, I know abt her.) I hugged her and ran away to take bath. It is almost 9 Am!!!

ViVi: (I shouted) IF TIME PERMITS!!!!!

Dharal: Oh! Acha??? I am planning to book a ticket for the upcoming Ahmedabad concert. It seems like you are likely too busy these days, not having enough time to eat breakfast!!?? Thank God!! My money is saved!!!

ViVi: What do you mean!!???????? DIIIII??? YOU WERE REALLY ABOUT TO DO THAT???? 

Dharal: I don't like to repeat myself twice! 

ViVi:................................................................................................................ ( glares at her)

Dharal: What??? Just go and take your bath. You don't want to be thrown outside the class again.DO YOU???😉😏

ViVi: Fckggggggg Idiottttt!!!!! U know what??? Ufffff!! Forget it!!😤

Dharal: Yes, please!! Just leave; you're so annoying!!!!

ViVi was dumbfounded and went to take bath. A few minutes later, she came down and silently had her breakfast, maintaining her usual poker face. She left for college without saying a proper goodbye to her sister. Meanwhile, Dharal enjoys all the drama by smiling at herself. 

Dharal: "Dumbhead."( laughs).

And she opened an envelope from her bag, took a snap of it, and saved it for later. 

Continues.....😉😘 STAY TUNED

Hello everyone🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ . I am new to Wattpad but not to story writing. This story line is completely different from my remaining stories. You will definitely enjoy reading it. So, please follow my account and share it. I am going to post daily as the story is a bit lengthy. Don't miss it if you are searching for thriller-mixed romantic stories.

Thank you💖💖