CHAPTER 4

ViVi Pov

I quickly took an auto and headed back home as soon as I got her notification. I cannot wait to give Didu a hug. My fucking happiness has no limits! I cannot stop crying, yelling, and screaming the entire time I am travelling! And this auto-uncle makes strange faces at me twice in the mirror, acting as though I am insane! Never mind 😒😏! Oh my goodness, Darshan! It is happening at last—I get to see you perform live, meet you, give you a hug, and tell you how long I have been waiting for this! 😭🔭😭😭😭

At Home

I arrived home at last. I keep looking for Di, but I can not seem to find her anywhere.

ViVi: Whoa! She has not arrived yet.

I still find it hard to believe that I will be seeing him in a few days. My thoughts automatically wandered to the earlier incident that had occurred at the university. Once more, my rage is consuming me. I am not sure why, but I am nervous right now. I hate this stupid anxiety disorder! Something is not feeling right. (My jinx follows me around like a shadow😑). I decided to turn on the television to clear my head. Oh, god, please, the same emotional dramas and boring programs!! I keep flipping through the channels in an attempt to find something to relieve my boredom. 😮😍😃 I noticed something! What the heck? Darshan Raval Add, ahh!

Well, 🤔 Darshan Raval In adds?? Moreover, without my knowledge? Impossible. 

                  😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮  WAIT 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Indian idol is set to welcome back the youthful sensation in music, Mr. Darshan Raval, for another season. ARE YOU READY, FANS?

Hold on! (I squeezed myself.) Oh my gosh! This is not fictitious! At last, this is happening! After a long time! My Twitter fammmm, where are you? How long have we been anticipating this day? I am excited to watch the blue family cry joyfully and chant Darshan Raval on Timeline. Darshan Raval is ready to set fire on stage along with Shreya Ghoshal ji, Vishal sir, and Himesh sir??? This is not a dream!! I wasted no time and opened Twitter, and the view of my timeline is incredible. It is completely filled with breaking news. God!!! Save this innocent kid of yours. Lemme breath!!

Notification: Aspiring musicians, get ready. Keep your talent intact and give it a shot. Allow your lovely voice to fill the world with awe. What are you waiting for? Every state has opened registration; reserve your spot today so we can all enjoy the anticipation!!!

Should I give it a try?? Could I possibly place in the top 100 at least? After hearing me sing, what if they flee? I do not think I sing that poorly! Oh no, I am not getting any of this. But it will not cost me anything to give it a shot, right? Even though I am not as good as millions of other singers, I should view it as a competition and work hard to be the best. I am confident I can do better! Fighting💪. Nevertheless, how can I persuade Di of this? I have no idea why she despises Darshan so much! She constantly makes fun of him, does not enjoy listening to his music, and stays off of conversations about him! That is how she is 😑😤 Only studying, this very strict girl never supports actors or actresses who perform for the camera. 

While she is thinking about how to convince her sister,

"Aren't you supposed to be in college now?" ......!

                               CONTINUES......