CHAPTER 1

***** POV 

                                                 ::::::Breaking News :::::::

Recent posts on Mr. Darshan Raval's Instagram account reveal that the young Bollywood musical sensation is set to tie the knot with Mrunal Sharma, his childhood sweetheart. Currently, it is news that makes headlines. Through social media, actors, singers, and celebrities from all over the world are congratulating the young, lovebird couple and offering their warmest wishes. His admirers are gushing over the soon-to-be groom on Twitter and are streaming with happy tears. Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness to the new couple!

X: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It cannot be true!!! Darshan Raval is not dating anyone at the moment and is single! These news channels—how inexpensive are they? They will do whatever it takes to spread rumours and fake news for the sake of TRP alone! By the way, why do they constantly bring up his personal life? Ughhh...!!

😤😤😤😤😤....

🥰😘😊😉 How can I tell this world how much you mean to me?? I cannot even imagine my day ending without thinking about you

🥰😘😊😉 How can I tell this world how much you mean to me?? I cannot even imagine my day ending without thinking about you. Every hour, every minute, every second... I have no ability to make my dreams come true again; if I had, I could have shown the whole world that you and your thoughts take up all of my dreams. Every time I come across a post about someone meeting you, I regret not being there. I hate my luck. Everything always ends in vain, no matter how hard I try to come see you. However, I trust my love and I know I will see you soon. You always say this: "When your intentions are true and you are being honest, then God definitely helps you. You will get your chance when the time is right, even though it might take some time. You just have to wait." AND I AM WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT, DARSH..😞😞😞...

Y: MS. VIVI SHIVAN CHAUDARY!!!! ARE YOU ON NUTS??? DO YOU KNOW THE TIME??. COME ON, GET UP, YOU LAZY BRAT!!!

Oh sorry!!  I forgot to introduce myself. I am Vivi Shivan Chaudhary. I live in Delhi and am currently pursuing my graduation in aeronautical engineering from the School of Aeronautics. From my early years, I had always wanted to join the NDA, but after my parents passed away, I chose not to do so because of my sister's disapproval. My parents served the nation for more than 20 years as members of the Indian Army's special forces. Following a successful operation, the plane was hijacked on the way home, and they fought back for their fellow civilians until they were about to die for their nation. I was 10 years old when they were martyred. My father used to say, "Serving your country should be your first priority, whatever it takes," so I never cried for their sacrifice; instead, I felt proud.

Ever since that incident, my sister has looked after me and worked very hard for our survival. She is excellent in academics and graduated as an interior designer.  She never allowed me to feel alone because when my relatives fought over who would be our hostage, she and I had each other 😖. After that, we left our hometown and travelled to Delhi. I like reading books and novels, and during my free time, I love playing the guitar. I don't even know when and how I suddenly got interested in singing, but I really wanted to become one in the future. Didu wants me to settle well and believes that singing is not a good career for everyone, Along with your hard work, your luck should favour you. In this matter, I never listened to her; I secretly took guitar classes and posted cover songs on social media only in the hope that HE could watch me singing. But again, my bad luck >>>>>>>>  It always wins🫠🫠🫠!!!!

BHAIIII !!!!! He looks so damn good!! FCKG HANDSOME AND CUTE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I will do anything for him. 

"Dil UdE rE uDe rE hAwA Ma UdE rE

LAAgyO prem WO Rang mAne 🥰😘😍🤗!!

All of a sudden I get dodged and fall down from my bed🤯😮‍💨!!! 

AHHHHHH!!!!! 

Continues.....😉😘 STAY TUNED

Hello everyone🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ . I am new to Wattpad but not to story writing. This story line is completely different from my remaining stories. You will definitely enjoy reading it. So, please follow my account and share it. I am going to post daily as the story is a bit lengthy. Don't miss it if you are searching for thriller-mixed romantic stories. 

Thank you💖💖