CHAPTER 5

Dharal Pov 

"AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN COLLEGE??" 

ViVi is tensed and saw Dharal enter the house with an angry face

Dharal: (Angry) I AM TALKING TO YOU, MS. VIVI SHIVAN!! Don't you hear me??

ViVi: (stutters) Di... I jj-uus cc..a..m..e. ac.he. p,ain and ll.ee..g--gg he--a..ddd

Dharal: ................

ViVi: Di....

Dharal: (signal her to stop) Don't fckg tell me, you were thrown out of the class again!!!

ViVi: I guess you knew it already!! You might receive this news from the Bhudia itself, right?? Why are you acting as if you don't know anything??

                      The T.H.U.M.P. sound echoed throughout the room.

Dharal: How and when did you learn to converse with your elders in this manner? Where are your manners? Why do you behave this way? I worked really hard to uplift this house after our parents passed away. I made you study hard, endure humiliations from family members, strangers, and coworkers, and now we are in this happy place because, despite my stress, I always respect my work and people. I smile at my clients, so they will continue to give me projects and appreciate my company! Such subjects are never discussed between us by me! NEVER!! Because  I just want you to live a life without the feeling of not having parents. They never made us wait on anything; you always got what you ordered right away. It is not something I wish to impart to you. But you are still the same. Whyyyyy? Tell me why???? We are not like regular people. Why are you unable to live as I do?

ViVi ran away to her room, crying!!!!

This is the first time I lost control. This is the first time I shouted at her. This is the first time I have seen her cry because of me. I hate myself now!!! For this, I truly despise myself! But what can I do? I was furious—not with ViVi, but with her professor—when I got her phone call. because she placed the blame on my upbringing and parents. I would act in the same way if I were at her house because I am aware that ViVi is mistake-free. However, she should not treat her professor disrespectfully in front of the class as a student. These days, her interest is diverting from studies to other activities, mainly that stupid MAN!! Her grades were not like usual in the last semester. So, I should do this!! There is no other option!!!  I am sorry, Dad! I broke your promise not to hurt her at any cost!! Forgive me for this!! (cries)

ViVi Pov

I had believed that my parents were the only ones who despised me, which is why, at a young age, they abandoned me without saying farewell

I had believed that my parents were the only ones who despised me, which is why, at a young age, they abandoned me without saying farewell. But now even my sister hates me😭. Never has she raised her hand on me!! Now?? I know everyone hates me My friends, My family, My professor, and now Di too!!! In this world, there is only one person who loves me unconditionally! He never stops thinking about me and the millions of his fans who are alone and feel unloved! With his music, he allowed them to sense his warmth. He always makes sure to bring us up in his talks. He will always be my unwavering supporter! Love You..

                                                                   D.A.R.S.H.A.N

 Continues....