Chapter 48 : a trip to day care

***LORENZO***

Her scent covered every inch of this room. It was almost like she's here. Her scent was fading in my room. I'd become so scared of mixing it with mine anymore.

I just sat on the couch in my room and let what was left of her intoxicating,  addicting , obsessing  scent feel the void of her absence.

I couldn't function when my thoughts got invaded with her face , her laughter , her giggles , everything seemed so close. Loosing her for those painful and gruesome three years made my heart ache and want to explode  from chest.

She is mine.

She always was.

She always will be.

I lover her. She loves me , nothing  can possibly dare to come between us.

Soft lips touched mine before they escaped me and went to connect with my forehead.

Opening my eyes I saw  her in all her beauty and glory. She had the most captivating  smile plastered on her lips.

"Good morning" she said in a sweet voice that made me instantly smile.

"Every morning should always be as good as this one" I said sitting up and kissing her properly.

"Good morning love" I said to her and she just smiled looking at me.

"Why are you smiling ?" I asked her.

"Not that I want you to stop , but I'm curious Mrs Rivera,  why are you smiling?" I asked her.

"Well , it just turns out that I woke up to see the sleeping face of my handsome husband. " She said to me and I smiled.

"What are you doing today?" I asked her.

"Well , I have to drop off Noah at day care then drop some files at the office." She informed me.

"What do you ?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"What do you do?"   I asked again

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"

"Come on , try me"

"I am -"

"You are?"

" I am an architect" she finally said and I looked at her shocked.

"How are you an architect ?"  I asked her and both of  us fell into a fits of laughter.

"Well , back then when i was still with my father I was actually studying to become an  architect." She told me.

My smile faltered but I just nodded. It didn't falter because she mentioned Herman Scotch  but because  she doesn't know that his dead.

"Mommy" said a small voice from the hallway.

Both of us turned our heads to the sound of the voice and  Noah appeared wearing  a grey tracksuit holding glass of juice in his tiny hands

Alicìa  quickly stood up and went to him.

"Thank you"  she said taking the glass from his hands.

"He brought  it up for you ?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"Noah wouldn't know how to do that. One of the guys must have given it to him" she said.

"I'll be back"  she said probably going over to rebuke whoever had given Noah that glass.

Noah came closer to me until he came on to the  bed.

He reached over to my phone and grabbed it.

"Cocomelon" he said handing it over to me seeing how he couldn't get past my screen lock.