CHAPTER 7 - Fighting Wu Hong part (2)

Seven Star Sacred Land,  Fighting Arena,

Wu Hong sped forward and slashed almost at the same time as Su Chenyu.
Clang!
Their swords clashed. Both of them side stepped. Su Chen was a bit faster and attacked Wu Hong's shoulders.
As Qu Hong blocked with his sword, he saw Su Chenyu preparing to punch with his left hand.
Both their fists collided and Wu Hong was forced to step back.

Su Chenyu had far greater strength than him.
Taking advantage of his being imbalanced,  Su Chenyu moved forward quickly and faked a slash at his chest.
When Hu Wong was preparing to block , Su Chenyu moved sideways and punched him straight in the face.

Outside the arena , tens of thousands of people were watching.  For the outer disciples,  they were moving too fast. 
When the dust settled,  they saw Su Chenyu holding his sword at Wu Hong's neck.

Su Chenyu had won. Cheers erupted.

"Give me 10 high-grade spirit stones looser. " he mocked Wu Hong.
"Hmph it's just 10 high-grade spirit stones,  take it."

Even though he was unwilling,  they had made the bed in front of so many people,  he could not go back on the bet.

After taking the spirit stones , Su Chenyu immediately made his way back .

He called Hu Ming into his room and gave him the 10 spirit stones.

"How is the thing going which I asked you to do? "

" Young master don't worry, I will have all of them converted to low-grade by tonight, "

"Good, you can go."

Su Chenyu began practicing the 7 misty steps movement technique that he had taken yesterday.  It was a movement technique that could make one approach the enemy silently. It was useful in a frontal fight too as it confused the opponent about his movements.

Sadly he had not finished it because of which he could not use it in today's fight.

While he was practicing it, Hu Ming was in the black market.  Although black market was dangerous,  he was in the Nascent Soul realm. To deal with him another Nascent Soul realm was required.  Why would any Nascent Soul realm expert risk fighting just for a few high-grade spirit stones.

Late at night , Su Chenyu grasped the 7 misty steps movement technique.  He could use it in a fight now.

"Knock! Knock! Young Master, it's your servant Hu Ming."
"Come in."

He came in and gave a storage ring to Su Chenyu.  When he transferred it's content to his own storage ring, he found it had 250,000 low-grade spirit stones.

"Good , you can go."

"Yes, young master. "

1 low-grade spirit stone gave 10 units of energy.
He was excited!

He planned to absorb 200,000 spirit stones and keep the rest 50,000 in case he needed to spend it on something.
He quickly started absorbing the spirit stones. The low grade spirit stones took an instant to absorb. Soon after absorbing 200,000 low grade spirit stones, he silently commanded in his head,
'Status.'

[ Name: Su Chenyu
Age: 16 yrs
Cultivation: Core Formation Realm level 1
Energy Stored: 2,011,610
Estimated energy needed to Breakthrough: 5,000]

He looked like a kid with a million candy.

200,000 low-grade spirit stones had given him 2 million units of energy!! He could now directly breakthrough the Golden Core Realm!!

Golden Core at the age of 16!

Just thinking about it made him excited.

But then he was crestfallen.
'I can breakthrough to the Golden Core.  But how will I explain things to everyone. '

'In fact a few medium-grade spirit stones could be used to but cores of monsters at core formation realm.
A medium-grade spirit stone gives 100 spirit stones which means 1000 units of energy. If I could exchange 5 medium-grade spirit stones for a core then I could get 15,000 or even 20,000 energy instead of just 5,000.'

'Although Hu Ming and the other servants were his own, but they still belonged to his father. Before he won their complete loyalty he could not ask them to buy cores for him.'
'If only he could make Hu Ming or Ni Gong submit to him completely then everything would be solved. He could ask them to exchange resources for him and explain lucky encounters.'
'But to make them submit I have to show them that I am far far more greater than everyone else.'

Su Chenyu took out his communication token and said
"Hu Ming come in."

Soon he came.

"Do you know any place where someone can increase their strength quickly?"

"Young master the most common place would be ruins or inheritances."

"Yeah, so are there any ruins opening anywhere soon?"

"Young master give me some time I will list them out to you,"

"Okay make arrangements I am going home to visit father. And give me the information on the ruins before we reach home."

Hu Ming was stunned to hear that he was going home. He soon replied
"Young master right now?"

"No, let's leave tomorrow morning."

"Yes, I will make the arrangements Young master."

'I will inform father about my going to explore a ruin and ask him to send a few guards if I need to go somewhere far. Then I will increase my strength there.'

The next day the servants all made arrangements for the trip to the Su family.  Whenever someone went home from the sect, they needed to inform the sect first. It was taken care of by the servants.  Soon they left for the Su family early in the morning.

The Su family, just like the Wu family, were based in Grand Tai Dynasty.

The Grand Tai Dynasty was divided into provinces. Each province was ruled by a province governor appointed by the dynasty.

The Su family was based in the Yulin province and the governor of the province had been from the Su family since the time the dynasty was founded.

By a flying carriage , it would take Su Chenyu 5 hrs to reach the place where his family stayed.