CHAPTER 6 - Fighting Wu Hong part (1)

In Seven Star Sacred Land, 
There were several disciples nearby and everyone heard the conversation between Su Chenyu and Wu Hong.
Both were famous in the sect being the young master of two ancient families.

"It will be an interesting fight!"
"Let's go watch it tomorrow."
"Say who do you think will win?"
"Well Wu Hong is one realm higher and Su Chenyu just got in the Core formation realm so Wu Hong should have the advantage. "

Su Chenyu quickly came back to his room.
'Shall I use the energy stored to reach peak of level 1? "
'Just for precaution I should use it, i can't really loose tomorrow. '

It wasn't that he was being rash in fighting Wu Hong,  he really was confident. After all he defeated late stage core formation realm when he was in foundation Establishment stage. 
Although he can't use the grade 3 sword in tomorrow's match as artifacts will probably not be allowed but he has already broken through  the core formation realm!!

He silently commanded,
'Use 35,000 units of energy .'

[ Name: Su Chenyu
Age: 16 yrs
Cultivation: Core Formation Realm level 1
Energy Stored: 11,610
Estimated energy needed to Breakthrough: 5,000]

'In that dream that I had , the main characters of the various novels used to bet with their opponents and win resources along with the match. '

'I should try it too. Will stimulate that guy and make him bet on something from which I can absorb qi energy.'

'Maybe I should ask for spirit stones , afterall I can't ask for monster cores . And other than that I don't know any other treasures from which absorbing qi energy is beneficial. '

Just as he was thinking,  Hu Ming came ,
"Knock! Knock! Young Master the Pariah sent resources for you."
"Come in."

Yeah, it was time for his monthly resources.
Come to think of it,  tomorrow was the first day of the month. He will be getting resources from the sect too.

Hu Ming came in and gave him 10 high grade spirit stones.
"I think when the family gets to know about your breakthrough,  your monthly resources will increase. "he said.

"Yeah."

The sect gave 100 contribution points and 100 medium-grade spirit stones. 

"Hu Ming,  I need you to do something for me. But don't tell anyone else about it , not even my family."

Just as he was about to exit the room , Su Chenyu called out to him.
This was the first time he asked him to do something which he  can't tell even the Su family. Hu Ming was moved.
'Young master trusts me!!' Hu Ming though to himself.

"These high-grade spirit stones,  and the medium-grade spirit stones that will be given tomorrow, and  also all the stones that I have right now , I want you to convert everything into low-grade spirit stones.

But you can't tell anyone else about it"

"This....if you want the other servants to be in the unknown then I need some time to do it.  Young master ,I can finish it by tomorrow night."

"Good , that will be enough . Go."

"Yes., Young master. "

Su Chenyu sitting in his room began to recall about the stories from his dream. Those stories had a main character in.
He chuckled,
'Am I the main character in this world? After all I have a system too.'

'No , what rubbish. No no I need to be careful,  there are existences who can create a system which allows me to absorb energy.....they must be extremely powerful. '

'Maybe there are others present like me who has a system too'.

'No I should use the system fully and get strong quickly,  also I should be careful always so that I don't get defeated by another who has a system like mine,'

'I have to be strong enough to make a treasure like the system by myself.' Su Chenyu was determined.
                                                      -------------
At the same time in the Grand Tai Dynasty,  in Flying Sword sect,
In the outer court of the sect , a boy was lying on the bed in a daze.

He thought to himself, "What is this?! I have been transmigrated?? Fantasy world? I have a system too!!!"

The Grand Tai Dynasty had many sects. The Seven Star Sacred Land was the undisputed strongest sect after which there were 3 more sects which were almost on par with the Grand Tai Dynasty.
These 4 were together called the 4 Great sects.

After these 4 , the other sects were divided into first rate sects, second rate sects and third rate sects.

The Flying Sword sect was a first rate sect.
                                                      -------------
In Seven Star Sacred Land,
The next day everyone was excited in the Seven Star Sacred Land.
Wu Hong had challenged Su Chenyu and Su Chenyu had accepted. They were going to fight in the fighting arena in the evening. 

News of Su Chenyu defeating a late-stage Core formation realm monster had spread. It made everyone more hyped about his fight with Wu Hong.

"Hey I think Su Chenyu should win."
"Yeah afterall he even defeated a late stage core formation realm. "
"But that was a monster,  and this is another human. It will be difficult. "
"Yeah true."

As Su Chenyu moved towards the fighting arena,  he could hear all kinds of people discussing about his fight.

When he reached the arena, he saw Wu Hong already waiting there for him. There were many disciples around too. A few elders had also come to watch.

2 geniuses of the sect was fighting afterall.

Su Chenyu got on the stage.

"You came so early? You are too eager to loose aren't you?"

"Will see who looses ."

"Hey why don't we bet on it?
I will bet 10 high-grade spirit stones."

Wu Hong frowned. He had 10 high-grade spirit stones but he didn't want to risk it. Afterall if he looses it , then it would be a big loss for him.

"Oh I see you are afraid.  I get it. "

Veins popped up in wu Hong's head.
"Fine I accept, 10 high-grade spirit stones. "

He took out his sword and got in a fighting stance.

The matches in the fighting arena were presided over by an elder.
The elder saw both on Su Chenyu and Wu Hong ready to fight.

He announced, "Artifacts are not allowed,  also it is a friendly fight so you shouldn't fight to kill. Start the match ."

As soon as the elder announced the beginning of the match , the aura of core formation level 1 and lever 2 erupted from Su Chenyu and Wu Hong.  Both leaped forward at each other.