Personal Trainer (Changbin)

content warning: fucking, BDSM, 3-for-1 sale on orgasms

word count: 1944
—————————————————————————

You headed into your coach's private gym and noticed him in the corner setting up your equipment for the day. He hadn't seen you come in but you headed off to the locker room anyways to get ready. You put on your sports bra and leggings and were fixing your hair in the mirror when you heard a noise coming from the bathroom stall.

It sounded like he was slapping himself but then you heard the moans, and your name leaving his lips in a breathy grunt. He was getting off to the idea of you. You'd always found Coach Changbin sexy, with his puffed-out chest and muscled arms, but hearing the sounds he was making just for you, was turning you on more than you'd ever imagined.

You licked your lips, savoring the sound, and waited until he finished and came in his hand like the dirty coach he was.

You didn't want him to know you'd been listening so you hurried to the main area and began warming up. You were doing a basic butterfly stretch and facing yourself in the mirror when you noticed the wet spot over your pussy.

Fuck. Hearing him must've made you soak through your leggings.

"(Y/n)!" he greeted eagerly like always. "Are you ready?"

You squeezed your legs shut. "Yep!"

He walked over and demonstrated a split squat for you. His weight choice just showed off how strong he was, and his muscles flexed in his arm as he bent down and pushed his butt out.

You were practically drooling as you watched him, and when he grunted as he pulled up in a quick, sharp motion, you could've cum.

"Now, you try." He moved aside, and you selected an appropriate weight choice. You tried to copy his stance with one leg slightly forward and bent over the way he'd shown you but you knew you weren't doing it right. He tsked and shook his head before stepping forward and placing a hand on your lower back.

"Don't just push your chest down," he explained, "push your butt out, too."

You nodded and tried to copy him, but the wet spot was visible in the mirror. You squeezed your legs together to hide it which fucked up your form even more.

"Is your leg okay?" he asked. "You're standing strange."

"Yep!" you answered with a smile.

He used his foot to kick your feet apart again to force them where they needed to be.

"Down and out," he repeated.

You nodded and did the movement correctly, but noticed his eyes settled from your legs to the spot on the front of your fabric.

"I...I actually need to leave early today," you told him and dropped the weight quickly before trying to scurry off to the bathroom.

"Wait," Changbin stopped you with a hand on your wrist.

His thumb stroked it, and you turned around to meet his eyes which were carefully observing your response to the small action.

Your chest rose quickly as your heart raced, and he took a step towards you.

"Did you hear me earlier?" he guessed.

You nodded, unable to speak from how close he was standing. It was making you dizzy.

"And it did," his eyes trailed down, "that to you?"

You nodded again and took a small step closer so that your chest hit his with every breath.