Birthday (Matz)

content warning: anal sex, blowjobs

word count: 1710
—————————————————————————

Seonghwa POV

Hongjoong had spent his entire birthday in the studio. You'd filled the shared dorm with balloons and had even gotten a cake but he never showed up. The guys other dispersed around midnight when the realized he wasn't going to show up for his surprise party. You texted hoping to convince him to come home, but he insisted he had work to do that was more important than his birthday. 

It's not even a milestone year Hwa. It's fine.

You shook your head at his response. Even if he didn't want to celebrate, the others did. They wanted to shower him with adoration and love. Maybe that was why he'd decided to hide out today. The group could be a bit touchy-feely and Hongjoong hated that...except from you.

So, you grabbed some leftover decorations, his present, and some cake and headed over to the studio. If he wouldn't come to the party, you'd bring the party to him.

You knocked on the door but found it to be empty. His things were still here so he had either ran to the bathroom or stepped out quickly to grab some food. Either way, it didn't leave you with much time. You hung a few streamers and scattered some confetti on the floor. You even lit a candle on the cake for him.

"What's this?" Hongjoong asked when he walked back in.

"I couldn't let you skip your birthday Joongie," you grinned.

You held the cake out and sang for him before he could argue. Despite not wanting a party, his eyes twinkled as he blew out his candle.

"What did you wish for?" you asked.

"You know I can't tell you," Hongjoong shook his head while dipping his finger into the icing. He stepped forward bringing it to your lips.

You immediately obliged and pulled the frosting from his finger, licking it clean.

Hongjoong's eyes grew eager, and he set the cake down on the table to push you down to your knees by your shoulder.

You looked up at him, patiently awaiting his instructions or any indication of what he wanted next.

"Is that mine?" he asked, glancing towards the gift.

You smiled and reached for it. "Of course it is."

Hongjoong didn't open it and instead looked at you disapprovingly. You momentarily were worried you'd done something wrong. "Did you forgo our tradition this year?"

"No. Even though you almost missed it," you winked at him.

Hongjoong got down on his knees beside you and wrapped his hands around your back. Chests pressed against each other, he stuck his hands into the back of your pants and probed your asshole.

The metallic clink of his nail against your anal plug echoed in the small space.

"What if I hadn't come back til morning? Would you have slept in it Hwa?"

Hongjoong was drunk on lust.

"Of course I would have," you sighed.

Hongjoong ripped your shirt off and kissed your chest.

"Even though it's technically not my birthday anymore, do you still want to give me my present?"