Favor (Yeosang x Male Reader)

content warning: anal sex, edging

word count: 1900
—————————————————————————

You tugged your dick and let out a moan. Your eyes squinted shut as the laptop played the last whines from the girl in the video you'd been watching. You opened your eyes just in time to watch the guy cum on her tits.

Your jaw dropped but you were nowhere near done. When the video ended you let go of yourself and grabbed the laptop.

"What do you like to watch?" you asked Yeosang who was beside you and obviously not as turned on by the porn you'd selected.

"We can just watch what you like," he replied. His flaccid dick said otherwise.

"You always let me choose. It's your turn," you handed him the computer but he shoved it back to your lap.

"Do you not watch it when you're alone?" you asked, realizing it was a lie as you said it. More than once you'd walked in on him jacking off to something on his phone.

"I do. It's just embarrassing."

"More embarrassing than the day I showed you hentai?" you threw back at him.

"Yea..." his face turned bright red.

"What is it?" you furrowed your brows trying to guess. "Golden showers?"

"No..."

"Those ones where the guy is in a latex suit?"

"No, not..."

"Humiliation pegging?"

"Oh my god. Fine," Yeosang took the computer and typed furiously into the search bar before tossing the computer back to you.

You had to wait a second for the screen to load before it popped up.

Straight Guy Fucks Twink Friend

"Yeosang?" you let out a breathy laugh. "Why do you watch gay porn?"

Yeosang looked close to breaking down as he answered you in the quietest voice, "Because I'm gay..."

You couldn't believe what you'd just heard. You'd been friends with Yeosang for a decade. You had talked about girls together and ogled boobs online together during your first sleepover. He'd never given any indication he could be gay.

"You're gay?"

"Yea..." he replied in a shaky voice.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Your feelings were a little hurt that he hadn't trusted you.

"Because it would change things..."

"How?"

"Seriously (y/n)? Even now we both have our dicks out. Would you have been willing to do this if you thought I was gay?"

You looked down at your dick which was still erect. Yeosang looked too, and you noticed his own began to grow as he stared at yours.

Suddenly the search made sense.

"Do you like me?" you asked, your heart pounding.

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I like you," he spat.

"You didn't answer the question."

You put the laptop aside and gave Yeosang your full attention.

"Yeah," he whispered. "I think I do."

It made sense now why he thought it would change things. But Yeosang was your best friend. You'd do anything for him.

"I can try," you offered.