Rope Bunny Pt. 2 (Chan)

content warning: dom/sub, humiliation, degradation

word count: 2932
—————————————————————————

After Lee Know helped wash you up, he pinned you against the wall and gave you and sinful kiss. It was slow and his tongue explored your mouth. You whimpered and pulled him closer.

"(y/n)!" Seungmin gasped, catching the two of you in the hall.

"Go away, pup," Lee Know ordered.

But Seungmin didn't have to listen to him. He marched right over and grabbed your wrist, tearing you away. You looked back at Lee Know who was smirking at Seungmin's power play. "Bye, bunny," he mouthed with a wink.

Your cheeks were crimson by the time you reached Chan's room.

"What were you doing?" Seungmin yelled. He began to pace the room and then spotted the wet spot on the sheets. "And what is that?" he pointed.

"It's your fault!" you shouted. "If you wouldn't have left me here he wouldn't have found me, coward."

"Chan's going to be so mad at the both of you," he shook his head.

"Now he won't. He won't find out."

Seungmin scoffed. "The evidence is right there."

"I'll tell him it was you," you shrugged.

"You'd protect Lee Know over your own?" he cocked an eyebrow.

Would you? Would you protect him over Seungmin? You'd been one of Chan's pups for so long and the three of you were bonded.

But Lee Know had broken so many rules with you (and made you feel so amazing doing it) that your allegiance had faltered.

"I—," you began and the door flew open.

Chan walked in already looking pissed off about something, and his eyes went back and forth from you to Seungmin who had been in his room without him, and then back to the bed behind you.

"Sit," Chan commanded. His eyes were dark as the two of you fell to your knees. Seungmin glanced nervously at you as Chan walked by to examine his sheets. The ropes were still tied to the corners, too. It was pretty damning.

The bunny tail in your back pocket was burning a hole through you. You had never been so anxious in your life.

Chan suddenly gripped your ponytail behind you making your head fall back to look upwards as you yelped. He hovered above you.

"I see the ropes, baby. I know you're involved."

He released you and your head slung down as you tried to look ashamed. In reality, your mind kept replaying the snippets of your time with Lee Know. How harshly he'd slapped your pussy. How he'd choked you so you couldn't breathe. How he'd abused your nipples. How he'd...

"Pup!" Chan called, seeming annoyed.

Your head snapped to his.

"Is Seungmin telling the truth?"

Shit. You hadn't been listening at all.

"I—I didn't hear him," you mumbled.

Chan raised an eyebrow and dropped his grip on Seungmin to crouch down in front of you. His lips were mere inches from yours, and you were desperate to kiss him. Even angry, he was hot. I was his and he was mine.

"Seungmin said you played with someone else tonight. Is that true?" His voice was a whisper but it was menacing.

"No," you answered in a low voice. Chan examined your face and spotted something that made him clench his jaw.