Love & Punishment Pt. 1 (ot8 - Ateez)

content warning: bondage, breeding, degradation, multi penetration

word count: 2632
—————————————————————————

You woke up eager for the day as you always did. You checked your calendar and saw it was Tuesday. Every day you catered to a different member.

Sunday: Seonghwa
Monday: Hongjoong
Tuesday: Yunho
Wednesday: Yeosang
Thursday: San and Wooyoung (who preferred to play together)
Friday: Mingi
Saturday: Jongho

The schedule was in age order so they couldn't forget it. Today was Yunho's day. Yunho was one of your favorite members. He was so sweet and gentle. He liked you to dress girly and cute so you put your hair up in a ribbon and wore a skirt and sweater set with a frilly blouse underneath. You added your kitten heels and lip gloss and smiled.

You loved feeling pretty for him. You headed out to meet him for breakfast as you always did and were surprised when you saw Mingi lying in front of your door.

"Are you okay?" you gasped, dropping to your knees and feeling his forehead. His cheeks were sweaty and his face was pale.

"I can't..." he mumbled incoherently.

"Mingi, what's wrong?" You held his face up and his eyes glanced your way before dropping pitifully to the ground.

"I can't share you anymore," he slurred as he wrapped an arm around your knee since it was the only thing within reach.

"Did Hongjoong take you off the schedule?" you asked, confused. He'd done so before when they'd gotten into trouble, but he always informed you of any changes.

"No," he shook his head. "I don't want to share you. I want you to myself," he declared, pulling you into his lap and hugging you.

You cupped your sweet Mingi's face. "Now, princess," you began. He looked up eagerly. "You know that's not how this works."

Mingi cuddled you close and cradled your body back and forth. "I want to ask Hongjoong if he'll let me break your contract. I want you to be mine," he cried.

Mingi kissed the soft spot on your neck he loved and you hummed. He always unraveled you so quickly.

"Don't you want to? Don't you want me to have all of you?"

You'd thought about it before. What it would be like to only date one of the boys. You couldn't decide whether you'd like it more or not. It would be nice getting to learn everything about Mingi and his body and what he liked without getting it mixed up with the other boys. But was Mingi who you'd choose? You weren't sure. You loved all of them in their own ways.

"I don't know Mingi. Can we talk about this on Friday? I have to meet Yunho for breakfast."

"Yunho?" he groaned and threw his head back against the wall.

"I'm sorry, Mingi. But I can't do this now." You stood up, and he gripped your hand desperately.

"Please don't fuck him," he begged.

"Mingi," you began, but he interrupted you.

"I can't do this anymore. I need you. I can't let them keep fucking you the way I fuck you or holding you the way I hold you."

"Mingi..."

"Please," he cried.

You knelt back down and gave him a soft kiss on his puffy lips. His breath smelled like whiskey, and you hoped he'd sober up and forget the way he'd broken a rule by asking you not to fuck someone else.