06| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ

After the events of yesterday, (y/n)'s honest thoughts were to not do anything today, but to stay in bed and rest

After the events of yesterday, (y/n)'s honest thoughts were to not do anything today, but to stay in bed and rest. The poor girl was on her feet trying on various of outfits. She didn't mind the job but she felt it was due to have a rest day.

That would've happened if Charlie didn't come barging in the angel's room.

"Hey (n/n)!" Charlie cheered, walking over to her bed and sitting at the end of it. The princess was instantly scolded. "Don't yell out my nickname! Only you and your family are allowed to call me that."

"I'm sorry," Charlie apologized. "I came in here because I had an awesome activity today! Since you wasn't here for the one we did yesterday.. I wanted to include you in today's activity! Doesn't that sound great?"

No. I wanted to sleep all day.

The angel smiled, "Yes it sounds great Charlie. What is the idea?" She regretted asking that question as Charlie explained the activity for today. It was going to involve her and the fellow patron, Sir Pentious. It was a skit, but the twist is, a lesson is going to be learned at the end.

"I think I should step out for some coffee." (Y/n) stepped out of bed and walked to her vanity mirror and examined the state she's in— it's not great. "So I can prepare for the day."

"Can't husk make you coffee? I mean— I know he makes alcohol but surely—"

The angel laughed.

Charlie looked at her questionably.

"You think that drunken cat can make coffee? Charlie, no. I love you but no. I don't think he even knows what coffee is dear." Charlie sighed and said, "touché" before standing up and making her way towards the door. "Once you get your coffee, come back please.. I really want you to be part of this."

The angel looked at Charlie and her face soften. She didn't want to let Charlie down, despite the fact she really doesn't want to do anything today. The last thing she wants is Charlie to be sad. She reassured the princess she would attend and that made her squeal and she left the room with a pep in her step.

Today is gonna be a longggg long day.

✧༺♥༻∞

No amount of coffee was going to prepare (y/n) for what was about to happen. Everyone was gathered on the couch, Charlie jumping up and down slightly in her spot. The seraphim was reading over the decorative script Charlie handed you and Pentious, slightly cringing at some of the dialogue.

She knew it wasn't like her, but she could go for some liquor right now.

"Are you two ready? I'm so excited!" Pentious nodded, "Yesss I am ready. Are you ready miss (y/n)?" The outfit he was wearing was goofy for this skit, but she found it cute. "Yes I'm ready I guess."

"Okay, action!"

Looking back at the start of the dialogue, (y/n) began.

"Yeah, I totally went to the movies last night. I saw that new movie and it was amazing!"

"Oh, that's sssso cool! I've been wanting to see that. What was your favorite part?"

(Y/n) took a quick breath. "Uh... well.....I actually didn't go to the movies. I stayed home and watched TV."

"What? Why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings. You've been wanting to see that movie for weeks and I didn't want to make you feel left out."

"That's not a good reason to lie to me. I thought we were friends and could trust each other."

"I'm sorry. I know it was wrong and I promise it won't happen again."

Pentious developed fake tears. "I need some time to think about this." He huffed and pretended to slither away.

Charlie fake cried and stood up from her spot, applauding you both. "Oh bravo! Bravo! That was stunning!" Everyone else could care less. (y/n) on the other hand was bothered by the script. It was almost or damn near similar to what happened between her and Sera. That was her female version of god, mother figure, friend, boss. For her to just lie to her like that.. it hurt her to the core.

She didn't realize her eyes welled up with tears as the attention was on her now.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Vaggie asks, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine.. I just.. need to be alone right now.." she took Vaggie's hand off her shoulder and made her way towards the stairs.

"(Y/n)! I'm sorry if the script was too much for you! I'm so—" the seraphim hushed the demon girl. "No need to be sorry dear.. I'll be alright." She headed to her room and walked in, shutting and locking the door behind her.

Charlie still felt guilty about the whole ordeal and sulked where she was standing, Vaggie comforting her simultaneously. Angel and Husky felt a little bad, they weren't excepting to see her cry almost.

Pentious on the other hand, he was determined to make her feel better.

"I'll talk to her and make her feel better!"

Hello lovely readers, I hope you all enjoy this chapter

Hello lovely readers, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. The end of my college semester is almost here so after that, i should be able to upload frequently :3 bye now!