⁰⁰ |ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

Working for Sera was never an easy task for you, but you always made sure to stay on her good side and never upset her

Working for Sera was never an easy task for you, but you always made sure to stay on her good side and never upset her. You worshiped her like she was the female version of god. She's done so much for you and helped you rise up to be the seraphim angel you are today but yet, you always felt like she was hiding something from you. You're her right hand girl aside from Emily so she would always be honest with you.. right?

You make your way to work, a nice [favorite drink] in your palms, you reach the head seraphim building in no time. "Good morning gentlemen!" You say to the guards who are blocking your path of entry. They move out the way and you make your way to see Sera— the female version of God as you put it.

She wasn't in her office.

'Where could she be?' You thought. Usually she's in her office or with Emily in the meeting room but there was no sign of her anywhere, until you heard two familiar voices, ones you despised— Adam and Lute.

"I can't wait to exterminate these wrathful sinners! It's been a fucking long year." You heard Adam say, Lute nodding in agreement. Exterminate? What does he mean by that? You watch them closely as they walk towards an empty meeting room where you assumed Sera was there. You inch ever so slowly to the entrance and peer ever so slightly so you can see who's in there. You guessed it— Sera was sitting at the head of the table whilst Adam and Lute were sitting at the other end.

"So, how do you plan on approaching this years.. Extermination?" Sera asked, hesitation in her voice. "Lute gave me the idea of tackling the center of Pentagram City this time soo we're gonna do it. We're not going to show those sinners any mercy." Sera sighed, "Very Well then. As long as this doesn't bring trouble to our doorstep.. go ahead with it."

You watched in horror as you listened in on this conversation. Exterminate? Sinners? You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Why was Sera allowing this? You knew hell was a horrible place, according to what has been told to you, but you wasn't on board with killing people—even Sinners. You storm into the room, your appearance slightly changing with your emotions. The eye on your teal blue dress drew larger and your big white wings were flapping rapidly.

"What is this talk about Exterminate?" The stern look in your eyes shocked Sera, Adam and Lute were not phased by you. "Oh-ho ho, you never told her?"

You look at Sera, angry and disbelief written on your face. Your instincts were right— she was hiding something, but nothing crossed your mind that it was something as big as this. Your view was blocked by Adam, who had a big smug look on his face. Oh how you just wanted to punch him, but you held your composure. "We go down to hell every year and kill sinners. Not that big of a deal sweetheart~" He reaches to caress your face but you slap his hand away. Lute furrowed her brows at that.

"Killing people goes against what we stand by! How can you two be involved with this? You SCUM." Lute walks over, standing next to her boss. "You do realize I'm an exorcist angel. I'm surprised how naive you are. All of this was allowed by your highness, so I'd advise you to watch your mouth." You were going to retort back before Sera stood and got in the middle of you guys.