01 |ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ʰᵒᵗᵉˡ

After that unfortunate day, Lucifer decided to let you live with him and his family

After that unfortunate day, Lucifer decided to let you live with him and his family. You were overjoyed with this, feeling a sense of safety and security. Lilith did not mind you being there, as she confided in your pain. Charlie—their daughter— also didn't mind you being there. In fact, she was happy about it. You were appointed two roles in the Morningstar home— Charlie's personal guard and a maid. Why a maid? Because you loved cleaning whilst you were still in heaven. You always made sure everything was spotless. As far as personal guard goes, Lucifer trusted you to look after his daughter when him or Lilith weren't around. There was also Razzle and Dazzle, but he wanted extra security. Additionally, you changed your appearance slightly so no one would suspect you're an Angel. You learned how to hide your wings so people would just think you're an ordinary demon.

Present Day

"Okay, you sure you can do this Charlie?" You, along with Charlie and her girlfriend Vaggie, were at the 666 news building. Charlie wanted to tell all of Hell about her new passion project— a hotel that rehabilitates sinners. When she told you about the project, you had your doubts, but still decided to support her. She did look at you as a mother figure after all. "Yes (Y/N), I'm confident this will work. It has to."

"Even if this doesn't go well, you know I support you—no— WE support you." Vaggie said, looking at you with her only eye smiling. "Thank you so much, I appreciate both of you" And just on cue, it was her time to go and talk to Katie Killjoy about her hotel. "—Wish me luck!"

Deep down inside, your intuition was telling you it wouldn't go well.

•••

Your intuition was correct. It didn't go well. Her pitch was laughed at by the crowd in the station, Katie, and assumedly all of Hell. Charlie explained about a patron—Angel Dust— who's made incredible progress according to her, but turns out he was involved in a turf war. Things weren't looking good for the hotel right now.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" You, Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel were in the limo heading back to the hotel. You were upset about the outcome of today, but Vaggie was more pissed at Angel out of the four. "Why did you take apart of that!? You know what we're trying to do and you do that!" Her bow was pointed up. She was really fuming.

"What? I owed her a solid. Isn't it.. nice to help your friends?" Angel asked, rolling his eyes in the process. "Yes, it's nice to help your friends, but not if said thing is going against what we stand for Angel" You say with a soft gentle tone. Your words were so gentle, it was hard to tell when you  were genuinely upset, no one could tell. "Okay miss know-it-all, I get it. It was just ONE turf war, don't get your panties in a twist." Your eye twitched at that comment. Vaggie was ready to beat him to a pulp before Charlie put a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder.