04| ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴɪꜱᴛᴀ

(y/n) woke up the next morning feeling well rested

(y/n) woke up the next morning feeling well rested. After getting up to do a big stretch, last nights events started to flow back into her mind.

She made a deal with Alastor. The radio demon.

She facepalmed. The angel couldn't believe what she did, but the reason why hit her seconds later and a big sigh escaped her lips. She rather not tell the truth right now.. but rather wait until the time felt right.

After taking a shower and picking out her outfit for today, she decided it was time to take a day off from helping the hotel— the angel needed fresh air.

"Morning (y/n!) Charlie greeted the angel with a swift hug, a big smile on her face. "Are you going to join us with our trust exercises today?"

The angel shook her head no.

"No, I think a walk around the city could do me some good Charlie. Tell me how it goes though, okay?" The princess frowned but understood you too need a break. "Okay, I will. I'll let everyone know you're not here!"

(y/n) gives the princess another hug before leaving out the doors quietly, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

✧༺♥༻∞

Taking a walk around the city seemed to do (y/n) some good. She was able to properly process her emotions and process what happened last night. Did Alastor really gaslight her into believing she was responsible for the exterminations? Yes. But, she wasn't aware of anything so technically she's not at fault. If anyone were to believe she was still at fault, she'd explain her side.. as tough as it is to her still.

The angel happened to walk by a bulletin board with various of flyers for job openings. Most looked to be up there for Satan knows how long but, one stood out to her. It looked new.

Need a new model ASAP! Will discuss pay upon meeting
-Velvette, V Tower

She grabs the flyer and examine it for a few seconds before giving it thought. (y/n) knew who Velvette was— she's one of the overlords associated with the other teo Vees, Vox and Valentino. She knew they weren't good people, but taking up a job wasn't so bad either. Even though technically she is still the maid of the Morningstar Estate, she hasn't technically earned any money since she  left the estate to go with Charlie to start up the hotel. (Y/n) knew Charlie would happily give her money, but the angel wanted to make money on her own.

Besides, (y/n) did have a good taste in fashion when she was still in heaven, so it shouldn't be so bad. Looking at the back of the paper, an address was there. The angel programmed into her phone and made her way towards the tower.

Upon arrival, anxiety started to flow in her body. She was going to surrounded by three overlords, mainly the one she's here to see, but still. It made her nervous. Luckily, the first floor of the tower was Velvette's so she had nothing to worry about..for now.