02| ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

It's been a week since Alastor showed up on the hotels doorstep yet

It's been a week since Alastor showed up on the hotels doorstep yet.. it felt like longer for some reason. The hotel was still trying to get its footing and you were doing the best you can to support Charlie. Your honest thought was that this hotel wasn't going to go anywhere.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Charlie calling everyone over to watch the commercial Alastor did for the hotel. "Sit next to me (Y/N!)" Charlie pats the empty space next to her, Vaggie sitting on the other side. You sit next to her and the commercial begins to play.

"Sooo what do you think?" Alastor asks, his smile wide as ever. "Alastor what the fuck was that?"

His eyes glared slightly at Vaggie.

"It was great Alastor! But um.." Charlie chuckled nervously, "It doesn't really fit the message we're trying to give." He chuckled, clearly not phased with the outcome. "Well, since you wanted to use this.. ridiculous contraption," his staff points at the tv, "I thought I should have a little fun with it."

Standing up, all attention was on you now. You had enough of his cocky attitude. "Alastor, this commercial is an inappropriate representation of the hotel. No sinner is going to want to come here now, thanks to you making it look like a joke."

You took the words right out of Vaggie's mouth. She was proud.

Alastor walked closer to her, raising your chin to look at him. "My my, you sure have quite a mouth on you my dear~" You push him away, flustered a bit. Why was his hand sort of.. soft?

Your phone vibrated in your pocket, it was ringing.

'Who could be calling me?' You thought. You grabbed it and saw the duck icon— it was Lucifer. You excused yourself from the group and walked away. "Hello?"

"Hi (Y/N), how are you doing?" The king of hell asked. You could tell he was smiling like a goof on the other end. "I'm doing well. What can I be of service your highness?"

"I'm calling you because as Charlie's personal guard, I need to inform you first. I can't make it to the meeting today so I want you to go with Charlie. Can you do that?" You nod your head, "Yes sir of course."

"Perfect. I'll call her right now and tell her. Take care (Y/N)." He hung up and you put your phone back in your pocket. You always enjoyed him calling you first when it came to important things. As far as this meeting goes, you weren't really looking forward to it, especially seeing two individuals you haven't seen since you fell.

Not to long after, Charlie phone rang and she excused herself to answer it. You heard giggling and the taps of her shoes. You knew she would be excited for it, it's Charlie. "Vaggie! (Y/N!)" you and Vaggie look in her direction as she ushers you both to come over.

"What happened babe?" Charlie squealed and jumped up and down. "My dad asked me to go in his place to the meeting today! I'm soooo excited!" You pretended not to know. "That's great Charlie" you smile at her. You loved seeing her excited for things, it brought you joy.