chapter 9

Stephanie 28
Sebastian 30

Sebastian

Stephanie looks like she's walked straight out of an erotica, the way the fabric is hugging her curves and giving me a view of her ass that was made for spanking . Her hair falling to her lower back ,her lips driving me insane.

She looks like a fucking goddess on the go where I could just admire her figure and stunning face.

When I moved closer to her ear I felt her body stiffening and loosing control. Just like the old times I wanna hold her all night vulnerable and ruin her .

She doesn't reply to me and excuses herself walking off to one of the ladies room. The ever loving fuck? What was she even thinking? I have been over my mind for one glance and she just leaves?

  My heart sinks to my stomach. I see red. The urge to follow her takes over my mind but I restrain myself . I didn't see no reason for her to leave that way.

    I couldn't see my woman to my heart's content.

    Fighting my thoughts I walk past the crowd making my way to the room she went in.

   I twist the doornob and invite myself in. Her face turns has her brown irises catches mine. I see anxiety and panic in them.

    " Get out" the first words I hear from her gorgeous lips after 8 year of longing. " It's for ladies".

  " And the lady in here belongs to me, by my side , so whoever has a problem with me standing here can go fuck themselves cause I ain't leaving."

    Her breathing becomes heavy. She shivers in her spot while I can't resist and move towards her. It's like her body paralysed by my presence.

     That's not what I was looking for. That's not what I wanted. I wanted her to lose control and throw herself at me. Let me devour her every inch and curve. Let me kiss those scars and the little girl hiding.

    I frame her face with my palms and make her face me.

     " U want me to leave? " I ask in a soft tone. Admiring her features, how she's grown into a flower from a bud.

    "No" she whispers. She thinks for a moment . Her eyes conflicting whether she should speak or not.

   "Say it".

  "What? "

   " Baby....... What's wrong?" I coo moving closer to her face and connecting our foreheads.

   She tears up . Her eyes filling up slowly ,sclera turning red. I hear her whimpers as I close my eyes shut. I can't see tears in her eyes . I can't handle the sight of her breaking down.

   And if the reason is me, I'll drown in guilt.

    " Are you with another woman? " She whispers again while her voice cracks I push her face in my neck, pulling her in by her waist as she starts to cry . My heart breaks hearing her sobs.

   " I wouldn't be here risking it all if I were with someone else. Please baby , stop crying" I beg as she holds on to me tighter.

   It's the same desperacy , the same pain and agony I felt radiating from her aura the day we parted. We hated it yet we did it.

   " Be honest" she inquires still clinging onto my shirt that's now damp with her tears.

   " So u want me to marry you here ? Right now?" I say as she faces me.

   Her beautiful features begging for love. That's when I realise, I've been selfish, I never thought I put her under the bus with me. She's suffered. Alot .

   " Why didn't you come?" She questions.

   I didn't want to have these talks now. I'm seeing the love of my life nearly after a decade , this shit can wait.

   I lift her off her feet and pick her up in a bridal style. She yelps and holds on to my neck and giggles . Giggles that were followed my her sniffs.

     " Do u look beautiful? Yes. Are u the only woman for me ? Yes. Are u fucking exquisite? Yes. Am I a lucky basturd? Fucking yes. Will I ever let you go? Helllll no."

    She smiles at my words . She fucking smiles at me . I press my lips against her mouth and claim the last inch of her innocence.